The Student Room Group

Blokes who miss the toilet

I live in a shared house and one of the girls in the house invites her boyfriend over which is fine but every time he uses our toilet he pisses on the seat he has managed to even piss on the floor I am getting fed up now we know it is him because it never happens when he isnt over, the girl though wont speak to him about it and the rest of us in the house are getting annyoed with her, I cant understand how you can manage to piss on the floor, he doesnt have the decency to clean it up after either, advice?

Scroll to see replies

Call him on it, 'stop pissing on the floor, it's gross and v obviously you'

These things ARE hard to aim and have a mind of their own at times, occasional collateral damage to seats & floors will happen, but it takes like 2 seconds to dab with a bit of paper or a wetwipe or summat :P
at least he made it to the toilet, I didn't today I laughed when I had a full bladder in town and wet myself
Original post by StriderHort
Call him on it, 'stop pissing on the floor, it's gross and v obviously you'

These things ARE hard to aim and have a mind of their own at times, occasional collateral damage to seats & floors will happen, but it takes like 2 seconds to dab with a bit of paper or a wetwipe or summat :P

Dabbing it with a bit of paper is almost worst because people will think it's fine and be walking/sitting in residual piss
I hate guys who do this also
My 12 year old cousin does this, is he of similar age?
hello try pissing when you have a boner sometimes it goes everywhere, nothing we can do, stop moaning you *****
Original post by Max Sermen
hello try pissing when you have a boner sometimes it goes everywhere, nothing we can do, stop moaning you *****

😂😂😂😂😂 just spat out my tea at that one.
I mean, pissing on the seat is often unavoidable - sometimes you misjudge the initial force of the spray, others the middle of your Japseye gets stuck together or a rogue pube lays over the hole and you spray in a fork, or if you have morning wood it's incredibly tough to get the right angle. However, not wiping it up is just inexcusable.
Original post by Helen Moss
I live in a shared house and one of the girls in the house invites her boyfriend over which is fine but every time he uses our toilet he pisses on the seat he has managed to even piss on the floor I am getting fed up now we know it is him because it never happens when he isnt over, the girl though wont speak to him about it and the rest of us in the house are getting annyoed with her, I cant understand how you can manage to piss on the floor, he doesnt have the decency to clean it up after either, advice?

it's largely to do with British ethics. in other countries parents teach their children these things from young. thats why you see many brits settling down in asian countries or marrying asians like japanese, korean, bruneian, malaysian, hong konger and singaporean. if you want to turn things around in the UK you'll need either more good parenting and/or a government that sets out to make better citizens.
Talk to him yourself. Or try a note above the toilet first.
Bruh 😂

I choked on my Pringles 😂😂😂
Reply 13
Why won't she speak to him about cleaning up etiquette? I guess in the scheme of world problems, climate change, Brexit etc, its a minor matter though.
(edited 5 years ago)
He needs to piss while sitting down
Alright. So there's a bit of foreskin at the end of anyone's John Thomas, unless they're circumcised. Sometimes that gets a bit pushed up when it's tucked away in the underwear. So if you're not careful, the initial stream goes fully sideways. Other times there's literally two streams at right angles to one another. It shouldn't make sense but it happens.
Girls can and DO pee on the seat too. Girls seem to think that we can pee straight all the time ...it doesn’t work like that 100%.

It’s nasty not to clean up after yourself though, especially in shared accommodation.
TBF it's hard to aim sometimes but not cleaning up after your self oh thats nasty.
i always sit down to have a wee , but then i want to be a girl anyway

Latest

Trending

Trending