The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
cryin
how did it get around? did one of the guys say? if so thats a sh**ty person
There's nothing to feel dirty about. If three consenting adults want to sleep together that's their own business. The people around you are just being immature by gossiping. Get on with your day to day life and if people make comments try not to visibly show that it is affecting you. It'll blow over quickly enough.
You did it, so face the repercussions. Peak
If you had fun and nobody was misled or got hurt or was put at risk of anything, then you have nothing to be ashamed of. If people are taking this as an excuse to throw insults, that says more about them than you.
You had a threesome, what do you expect people to think? Get over it.
Who were those two guys? Your friends or strangers?
Original post by Karla Farnworth
I had a threesome with 2 guys last night, I had previously only ever slept with one guy before that and everyone is talking about me today in halls because it got around many of them calling me a slut which is hurting me and making me feel dirty about myself, how can I ever get over this?

did they or you use protection? wait for a few months and then get tests for HIV and STD. Don't worry bout gossip. Your sexual health matters more. Take this as a learning lesson and never let your guard down again. Use protection always. UK has one of the highest STI rates in Europe. Love yourself. You only have you.
Well learn for next time how this has made you feel. As for what to do now, people will forget quickly. You're at the start of first term, other people will do other crazy stuff and before long thus will feel like distant memory.
Original post by Karla Farnworth
I had a threesome with 2 guys last night, I had previously only ever slept with one guy before that and everyone is talking about me today in halls because it got around many of them calling me a slut which is hurting me and making me feel dirty about myself, how can I ever get over this?

you gotta face the consequences of doing stupid ****.

people have made up their mind about you - some may seek you out for some cheap thrills
If you enjoyed it, why do you care what anyone else says? If you go your whole life caring about what people (especially people you don't know) think, then you're always going to have regrets and be hurting.

If you didn't enjoy it, then you know what you don't like in terms of sexual experiences. Some of those people calling you a slut probably aren't the most innocent people in the world so don't let what they say get you down. This will eventually blow over and they'll be gossiping about something else in a few days.
Reply 12
Just hold your head high and get on with it. It's no big deal and there is some double standards around. If you regret it learn from it.
You can’t reverse time, and having a threesome isn’t a bad thing. If you enjoyed it then that’s all that matters. I’m sure some people could be jealous of you for getting the attention of two guys?
They are probably just jealous and bitter virgins.
Reply 15
Don't listen to any of these people insulting you. Most of the people on here insulting you haven't slept with more than 5 people and they're turning 22 this winter.
On you go girl , dont pay attention to what anybody says their prob just not getting any action . I had a threesome with 2 girls i meet last week and nobody batterd an eyelid . It was frickin awsome !!! So keep your chin up ✌xx
People mocking are either a- prudes, or b- jealous.
There is absolutely nothing to feel ashamed of. People will gossip because that is what people do. Prove that you are above these rumors, and even if it might not be easy at the beginning it's about faking it before you make it. In the mean time, do not isolate yourself. Surround yourself with trustworthy and honest girlfriends whome you can trust. But show confidence: it's 2018, you did what felt right at the time, you have the right to enjoy yourself as much as them. And it's no one's business anyway so especially do not feel the need to justify yourself to anyone.
Reply 19
The trick to feeling ashamed for being a wicked degenerate is just to own up to being a wicked degenerate.

Tell them they're just jealous they weren't invited and next time bang like 7 guys at once.

Latest

Trending

Trending