The Student Room Group

help 8 days to revise ukcat

Any last minute tips would be very much appreciated.
Do you have any materials to revise from? If not, I would suggest just trying to get hold of any practice questions or mock tests and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! The Medic portal is a great online resource for free questions and practice tests that allow you to track your progress. Just be aware that the questions can sometimes be slightly easier than in the real thing but you will still be developing vital skills and, most importantly, learning how to answer the questions and managing your time. Realising a strategy that works for you and gives you the best shot at as many questions as possible within the given time frame (without rushing so much that you don't give yourself a realistic chance at answering the questions) is also super important! Good luck, it can be done!
Original post by A Peppers
Do you have any materials to revise from? If not, I would suggest just trying to get hold of any practice questions or mock tests and PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE! The Medic portal is a great online resource for free questions and practice tests that allow you to track your progress. Just be aware that the questions can sometimes be slightly easier than in the real thing but you will still be developing vital skills and, most importantly, learning how to answer the questions and managing your time. Realising a strategy that works for you and gives you the best shot at as many questions as possible within the given time frame (without rushing so much that you don't give yourself a realistic chance at answering the questions) is also super important! Good luck, it can be done!

I subscribed to medify for a week and already have the 1250 book but i haven't taken the revision seriously. thanks for the motivation anyways.
Original post by StressyGirl 101
I subscribed to medify for a week and already have the 1250 book but i haven't taken the revision seriously. thanks for the motivation anyways.

Do all the mocks before the exam. Also, do you have any strategies for the UKCAT sections??
Original post by Fakbarpoor
Do all the mocks before the exam. Also, do you have any strategies for the UKCAT sections??

not really no.

Still would give you the same advice. Keep practising and devise a strategy and you can improve a lot in 8 days, trust me.
can you push it back?
LMAO i already pushed it back a week ago. the test centers are fully booked
LMAO i already pushed it back a week ago. the test centers are fully booked

damn, i guess you just have to crush out revision then. practice productively, dont just do as many questions as possible and make sure you learn from your mistakes. good luck!
thanks for the replies

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending