The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

Psychology BSc at UCL (2019 Entry)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sturdy swifter
What were ur predicted grades and a levels?

Predicted AAAB for psychology, mathematics, chemistry and biology. Achieved an A in Chinese.
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Reply 41
Original post by baelish04
Predicted AAAB for psychology, mathematics, chemistry and biology. Achieved an A in Chinese.

Damn that s so gooood ! Congratsss :smile:and here i am, having applied in mid october 😥
Original post by pico13
You received an offer for psych with language sciences after christmas? and when did you apply?

I also got an offer as well for pals before Christmas
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by dfezli
Damn that s so gooood ! Congratsss :smile:and here i am, having applied in mid october 😥

Original post by Amha
Has anybody recieved offers for psychology or psychology and language sciences

Legit what I’m looking for. Ucl take ages to replyyy back. My sister didn’t hear back until March
Original post by blue paplion
Legit what I’m looking for. Ucl take ages to replyyy back. My sister didn’t hear back until March

Wow 😮
Reply 46
i heard that they take longer to answer back if youre a foreigner ; i hope it wont take ages though, because living in france i begin to feel a bit stressed ucl is the last one that hasnt contacted me yet :/
(edited 5 years ago)
Is anyone coming to the Psychology offer holder day in February???
Original post by baelish04
Hi, I received an offer after Christmas. Good luck to all :smile:

Congratulations. It would be a most enjoyable course.
Original post by dfezli
i heard that they take longer to answer back if youre a foreigner ; i hope it wont take ages though, because living in france i begin to feel a bit stressed ucl is the last one that hasnt contacted me yet :/

I am from Hong Kong, an international student as well, good to see students from different countries applying to UCL :smile: Good luck
Original post by GandalfWhite
Congratulations. It would be a most enjoyable course.

Thanks, that would be great :smile:
Got an offer for psychology!!!!!
Original post by Amha
Got an offer for psychology!!!!!

Congrats!! When did you apply?
Original post by flyboy105
Congrats!! When did you apply?

15 November
I'm really anxious about not getting in, even though UCL is definitely my top choice.

Wishing all of you guys good luck! :smile:
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 55
Heyyy I applied for pure psychology at UCL with AAA and recieved an offer for A*AA :smile:
Reply 56
Original post by Whata
Heyyy I applied for pure psychology at UCL with AAA and recieved an offer for A*AA :smile:

Congrats! Got an offer for Psych w Lang Sci last monday and I applied with AAB so I'm really happy!
Original post by Whata

Congrats!!! May I ask when did you apply?
Reply 58
Original post by cerenbayrakci
Congrats!!! May I ask when did you apply?

I applied mid November are you also applying :smile:
Reply 59
Original post by pico13
Congrats! Got an offer for Psych w Lang Sci last monday and I applied with AAB so I'm really happy!

Welll doneee that’s amazing!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending