JoeWellr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello 👋 Guys, I will be taking my Gce Exams(Final)in 2 weeks and I would like to know some tips for memorization because I’ve been working past papers since the beginning of the year , I’ve worked a lot of them I can say and I’ve noticed that the answers( by reviewing the mark schemes) of most questions are almost the same as those in my textbooks. In my mocks I got a D in Biology without memorizing anything, but I do not think I would get away this time without doing anything. I know that I’ll be f*****d up if I do not memorize because 90% of the papers are from the facts and only 10% reasoning. Do you have any Memorization tips to memorize Paragraphs in 4-5 days ?? Please I need this a lot, you can help me bump my grades by a lot. Thanks.
RickstaKirby23
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by JoeWellr)
Hello 👋 Guys, I will be taking my Gce Exams(Final)in 2 weeks and I would like to know some tips for memorization because I’ve been working past papers since the beginning of the year , I’ve worked a lot of them I can say and I’ve noticed that the answers( by reviewing the mark schemes) of most questions are almost the same as those in my textbooks. In my mocks I got a D in Biology without memorizing anything, but I do not think I would get away this time without doing anything. I know that I’ll be f*****d up if I do not memorize because 90% of the papers are from the facts and only 10% reasoning. Do you have any Memorization tips to memorize Paragraphs in 4-5 days ?? Please I need this a lot, you can help me bump my grades by a lot. Thanks.
There are a wide range of ways you can easily remember things.

* Use Quizlet to remember short 2-3 sentence passages.
* Record yourself reciting the paragraph and have a listen of it at non-peak times, such as brushing your teeth, or being on the bus.
* Use Memrise.
* Make your own flashcards, and stick them on somewhere unfamiliar.
* Mindmaps, and break down each component of the paragraph.

Hope this helps,
RickstaKirby23
JoeWellr
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by RickstaKirby23)
There are a wide range of ways you can easily remember things.

* Use Quizlet to remember short 2-3 sentence passages.
* Record yourself reciting the paragraph and have a listen of it at non-peak times, such as brushing your teeth, or being on the bus.
* Use Memrise.
* Make your own flashcards, and stick them on somewhere unfamiliar.
* Mindmaps, and break down each component of the paragraph.

Hope this helps,
RickstaKirby23
~ Thanks😁😁
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

13.6%
12.83%
2 (99)
12.58%
18.68%
22.87%
19.44%

Watched Threads