The Student Room Group

Last minute Gcse Revision Tips ??

Hello 👋 Guys, I will be taking my Gce Exams(Final)in 2 weeks and I would like to know some tips for memorization because I’ve been working past papers since the beginning of the year , I’ve worked a lot of them I can say and I’ve noticed that the answers( by reviewing the mark schemes) of most questions are almost the same as those in my textbooks. In my mocks I got a D in Biology without memorizing anything, but I do not think I would get away this time without doing anything. I know that I’ll be f*****d up if I do not memorize because 90% of the papers are from the facts and only 10% reasoning. Do you have any Memorization tips to memorize Paragraphs in 4-5 days ?? Please I need this a lot, you can help me bump my grades by a lot. Thanks.
Original post by JoeWellr
Hello 👋 Guys, I will be taking my Gce Exams(Final)in 2 weeks and I would like to know some tips for memorization because I’ve been working past papers since the beginning of the year , I’ve worked a lot of them I can say and I’ve noticed that the answers( by reviewing the mark schemes) of most questions are almost the same as those in my textbooks. In my mocks I got a D in Biology without memorizing anything, but I do not think I would get away this time without doing anything. I know that I’ll be f*****d up if I do not memorize because 90% of the papers are from the facts and only 10% reasoning. Do you have any Memorization tips to memorize Paragraphs in 4-5 days ?? Please I need this a lot, you can help me bump my grades by a lot. Thanks.

There are a wide range of ways you can easily remember things.

* Use Quizlet to remember short 2-3 sentence passages.
* Record yourself reciting the paragraph and have a listen of it at non-peak times, such as brushing your teeth, or being on the bus.
* Use Memrise.
* Make your own flashcards, and stick them on somewhere unfamiliar.
* Mindmaps, and break down each component of the paragraph.

Hope this helps,
RickstaKirby23 :colondollar:
Reply 2
Original post by RickstaKirby23
There are a wide range of ways you can easily remember things.

* Use Quizlet to remember short 2-3 sentence passages.
* Record yourself reciting the paragraph and have a listen of it at non-peak times, such as brushing your teeth, or being on the bus.
* Use Memrise.
* Make your own flashcards, and stick them on somewhere unfamiliar.
* Mindmaps, and break down each component of the paragraph.

Hope this helps,
RickstaKirby23 :colondollar:

~ Thanks😁😁

Quick Reply

Latest