The Student Room Group

Grow your Grades winner 2017/2018!

The votes are in, the numbers crunched and the decision made. We have our 2017/2018 Grow your Grades winner!

We thought there was absolutely nothing in it and that reflected in how close the votes were. However there has to be a winner and that winner is.............

@EmilySarah00 !!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

@EmilySarah00 shared her amazing journey with a great looking blog including some incredible photos and she is a worthy winner of a brand new Macbook Air!

Congratulations also to @cloudbubbles and @DeepInTheMeadow who were so, so close to the top prize. There really wasn't anything in it but both will receive £50 Amazon vouchers as runner-up prizes.

For the first time this year we are also celebrating a brand new prize! Grow your Grades is all about community and support and so we are proud to reward another £50 Amazon voucher to the most supportive GyG member this year..... @Lemur14

It has been such a great year, and we hope everyone enjoyed themselves and really saw the benefit that a Grow your Grades blog can have.

We will leave the 2017-18 forum up till next Monday for you all to round up any last conversations you may want to have. However this is not a goodbye as the new forum is now open and thriving, if you haven't already done so, please get involved and join us again this year!

Join Grow your Grades 2018/2019 here!

Congratulations again, everyone!!

Evil Homer.

:dance::dance::dance:

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

So bloody well deserved - congratulations @EmilySarah00!!
Predicted this from the start since her photos were often featured on TSR social media :smile:

Congrats to all 3 :hugs:
Congrats all, well deserved :love:
Well deserved @EmilySarah00 !! Been following her GYG and it was great, hope she enjoys the MacBook xxx
Congratulations to all four of you!! <3 <3
Congrats :party:
you really deserved this @EmilySarah00 well done xxxx
congratulations as well to @clouddbubbles :lovehug::lovehug:and @DeepInTheMeadow you both were so close but have fun with that £50!!
and you @Lemur14 we all knew it was going to be you!
congratulations
oh and congrats to lemur :hugs: well deserved for being so supportive
Well done to all four of you - amazing :smile:
:woo: well done to everyone!:hugs:
am so proud xx
So so so well deserved, congratulations @EmilySarah00!! :hugs:

Well done to @clouddbubbles and @DeepInTheMeadow too - having followed all of your blogs it was really difficult to choose a favourite! They were all fantastic, the standard was super high this year! :yep:

And I think I speak on behalf of most GYGers when I say thank you @Lemur14 for all the support this year, a much deserved winner :hugs:
Congrats guys. @Lemur14 why am i not surprised :jumphug:
Congrats to all three!!
Original post by Evil Homer
The votes are in, the numbers crunched and the decision made. We have our 2017/2018 Grow your Grades winner!

We thought there was absolutely nothing in it and that reflected in how close the votes were. However there has to be a winner and that winner is.............

@EmilySarah00 !!!!!! :clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

@EmilySarah00 shared her amazing journey with a great looking blog including some incredible photos and she is a worthy winner of a brand new Macbook Air!

Congratulations also to @cloudbubbles and @DeepInTheMeadow who were so, so close to the top prize. There really wasn't anything in it but both will receive £50 Amazon vouchers as runner-up prizes.

For the first time this year we are also celebrating a brand new prize! Grow your Grades is all about community and support and so we are proud to reward another £50 Amazon voucher to the most supportive GyG member this year..... @Lemur14

It has been such a great year, and we hope everyone enjoyed themselves and really saw the benefit that a Grow your Grades blog can have.

We will leave the 2017-18 forum up till next Monday for you all to round up any last conversations you may want to have. However this is not a goodbye as the new forum is now open and thriving, if you haven't already done so, please get involved and join us again this year!

Join Grow your Grades 2018/2019 here!

Congratulations again, everyone!!

Evil Homer.

:dance::dance::dance:

Why have I been notified about this?
Well done guys !!

Just wondering why I’m tagged 😂
Congrats :biggrin:
well done to all the winners, you were all deserving of that prize:yep:
not surprised about lemur:teehee:

Quick Reply