The Student Room Group

i’m so so unhappy

look i don’t really know how to talk about this but basically i’ve started sixth form at a school i’ve been to since yr10 and god it’s taken a toll on my mental health

everyday i come back from school i just feel miserable and just ? lonely? idk how to describe it but it’s like there’s always this damper on my mood, regardless of whether my day was good or bad. like today would have been a fantastic day if it happened a few years back but today right now i just feel so empty. i feel like everyone else around me is so content with their subjects and happy with their friends and i’m just detached from all of it

friends wise, i think im ok. i have a wobbly group of friends that i know i can hang around with but i don’t particularly enjoy their company that much. even though we’re all close i feel, again, detached. i feel like i’m struggling to keep up at times, like some sort of tag along throwaway.

subject wise, i absolutely hate my subjects! not all of them, but in combination i’m just miserable. i think im gonna drop chemistry, leaving me with phys maths f maths and bio. (i originally took 5 as i wasn’t sure which one i disliked the most etc etc / was gonna drop one when i figured it out) anyways. chemistry just makes me ****ing miserable but i feel kind of trapped to do well with the other subjects
it’s all a bit too late now and i just feel hopeless

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending