The Student Room Group

Smile. You deserve to be happy ♥

I would like to take a moment to appreciate all of you wonderful people (and aliens i.e @Ratchet Hoe)

Kindness is such a beautiful virtue and i think we forget sometimes that at the end of the day we are all humans.
Quoted from one of my favourite songs "life is an uphill battle
We all tryna climb with the same ol' ladder
In the same boat, with the same ol' paddle"

And remember adults who sometimes call each other awful words and it makes me genuinely sad because why can't we all just get along kids, when you insult people online you never know what they're going through. Words can be very powerful.

Negativity is so exhausting. It's better to just release all that stress and smile. Be proud of yourself. Be selfish because you deserve to love yourself and give yourself a break.

Spoiler

Scroll to see replies

this is so cute and very much needed. thank you☺️
Original post by rainclouds-
I would like to take a moment to appreciate all of you wonderful people (and aliens i.e @Ratchet Hoe)

Kindness is such a beautiful virtue and i think we forget sometimes that at the end of the day we are all humans.

And remember adults who sometimes call each other awful words and it makes me genuinely sad because why can't we all just get along kids, when you insult people online you never know what they're going through. Words can be very powerful.

Negativity is so exhausting. It's better to just release all that stress and smile. Be proud of yourself. Be selfish because you deserve to love yourself and give yourself a break.

Spoiler

Goshhhhh I really needed this today. Thank you so much ! :lovehug:

Spoiler

Original post by Missradioactive
Goshhhhh I really needed this today. Thank you so much ! :lovehug:

Spoiler

Spoiler

:hugs:

Spoiler

It’s like you’ve read my mind. :redface:

Trying to be happy/smiling, but going through a rough time atm, and an even rougher patch, especially these past few weeks anyway, so struggling at the moment. :cry:
Original post by ohhello92x
It’s like you’ve read my mind. :redface:

Trying to be happy/smiling, but going through a rough time atm, and an even rougher patch, especially these past few weeks anyway, so struggling at the moment. :cry:

It's okay. If you wanna let it all out go ahead. I'm all ear- well technically eyes :^)

Or if you don't want to let it out it's alright I know it's so awful. Life is so hard and unfair and just agh. Whatever it is you're going through just remember you are very strong and even diamonds are made under pressure :wink:

I think what hurts isn't the fact that so many users are unhappy but the fact that so many people can relate to that feeling

:console:
Reply 7
Nice sentiment.
This is soyyy latte adorable!!! Ty for being inclusive to the extraterrestrial community also! ❤️🌈
Reply 9
Life is ****. Dogs and fried chicken are the only bright sparks.
It's okay. If you wanna let it all out go ahead. I'm all ear- well technically eyes :^)

Or if you don't want to let it out it's alright I know it's so awful. Life is so hard and unfair and just agh. Whatever it is you're going through just remember you are very strong and even diamonds are made under pressure :wink:

I think what hurts isn't the fact that so many users are unhappy but the fact that so many people can relate to that feeling

:console:

Thanks, might take you up on that offer a bit later once I’ve sorted myself out. :colondollar:

Aww, that comment made me cry. :colondollar:

Think you’re right there, suppose it’s just difficult to find the words to comfort those who need it. :redface:

Original post by Ratchet Hoe
This is soyyy latte adorable!!! Ty for being inclusive to the extraterrestrial community also! ❤️🌈

i think you're amaaaazING keep doing what you're doing and I hope school is going great for you!!!

Original post by Janso
Life is ****. Dogs and fried chicken are the only bright sparks.

As long as those sparks keep lighting a smile on your face then that's all that matters :smile:
Reply 12
When my dog dies which may be pretty soon considering she's 12 I'll probably feel **** all over again tbf
Absolutely beautifully said. Appreciate this so much, Thank you and bless you. :clap2::heart:
Original post by ohhello92x
Thanks, might take you up on that offer a bit later once I’ve sorted myself out. :colondollar:

Aww, that comment made me cry. :colondollar:

Think you’re right there, suppose it’s just difficult to find the words to comfort those who need it. :redface:

I think a lot of people can feel so overwhelmed. For instance I often find myself wishing to just spill my whole life story to a random stranger knowing even after talking to people I have to go back to facing reality. But still venting and putting it out there is so relieving. You can take me up on the offer whenever you want to.

No crying just good vibezzz

Just be happy in your skin. We're not reminded enough that it's so important to just be you.
thank you lovely ❤️Bless you
:hugs: so lovely:smile:
I think a lot of people can feel so overwhelmed. For instance I often find myself wishing to just spill my whole life story to a random stranger knowing even after talking to people I have to go back to facing reality. But still venting and putting it out there is so relieving. You can take me up on the offer whenever you want to.

No crying just good vibezzz

Just be happy in your skin. We're not reminded enough that it's so important to just be you.

Exactly, that’s how I feel atm :frown: and that’s so true. Thanks, need to take a shower first before I do anything else :lol:.

Haha yep good vibezzz, think I only cried because it’s probably the nicest thing I’ve had someone say to me in a while :colondollar:

Aw thanks, that is so true :redface:
Original post by Janso
When my dog dies which may be pretty soon considering she's 12 I'll probably feel **** all over again tbf

I'm so sorry if my comment earlier came across as insensitive. I know that it's inevitable and that loss is unimaginable. You just gotta hold onto the present for as long as you can before it becomes the past :console: keep holding on.
Reply 19
I'm so sorry if my comment earlier came across as insensitive. I know that it's inevitable and that loss is unimaginable. You just gotta hold onto the present for as long as you can before it becomes the past :console: keep holding on.

No it didn't, sorry for making you feel bad! I'm just a miserable ******* and my life is falling apart around me at the moment 😅😂

Quick Reply

Latest