Move to another group before the year starts? Watch

Laura.M.I
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Can i move from the group i was put in ,to another one ,so i get to be with my friends?(lol might make up a more important reason)
In our course we are divided in 4 groups which are formed randomly, however we start only in October practically.So should i try to ask for this favor, also who would you email in a situation like this : the course leader or the course tutors ?

I believe it happens to a lot of people.Thank you for your time :*
Mermaid3
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You can move but you’d need a good reason. You could say you have work or something. You can talk to your tutor about it but I’d email the course tutor and leader all in one email and see who replies first since they can get quite busy.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of the Arts London
    London College of Fashion – Cordwainers Footwear and Bags & Accessories Undergraduate
    Wed, 16 Oct '19
    All 6 Colleges: Camberwell College of Arts, Central Saint Martins, Chelsea College of Art, London College of Communication, London College of Fashion, and Wimbledon College of Arts Undergraduate
    Sat, 19 Oct '19
    London College of Fashion – Undergraduate School of Design & Technology Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (109)
17.87%
It's just nice to be back! (166)
27.21%
Not great so far... (218)
35.74%
I want to drop out! (117)
19.18%

Watched Threads