Quality AQA A-Level Biology Notes for the New specification

Watch
seventyseven77
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Hey everyone!!

I have finished my Biology A-Levels with an A* and I would like to share my written notes for the whole of year 2 biology. They are clear and concise with detailed coloured illustrations and over 50 pages worth of notes. However I have spent a lot of time and effort perfecting these notes so they are not free. You can purchase them for only £4.99 at Stuvia. If anyone is interested pm me or click the link below to access the notes: https://www.stuvia.co.uk/bundle/2272...-over-50-pages
Sum Ting
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
have any for chem?
Tolgash
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Sum Ting)
have any for chem?
Was about to ask the same question.
seventyseven77
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by Sum Ting)
have any for chem?
Yep! I have full year 2 notes for the whole of AQA A-Level Chemistry and i will be uploading them very shortly! I also have a lot of flash cards for both bio and chem.
jam1e
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
Where could I find your bio flash cards?
(Original post by seventyseven77)
Yep! I have full year 2 notes for the whole of AQA A-Level Chemistry and i will be uploading them very shortly! I also have a lot of flash cards for both bio and chem.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (37)
9.39%
Okay (115)
29.19%
A bit lacking (150)
38.07%
Not good at all (92)
23.35%

Watched Threads