- Law text books - cilex exams /contract law
- CILEX (route to a career in law)
- CILEX Graduate Route
- CILEX vs LPC?????
- Oversea law graduate (MA) hired after internship - Routes for qualifications?
- distant learning law degree opinions and advice wanted
- law books
- Any non-law graduates going into law?
- How can I get into law without a LLb
- CILEx anyone ??
Related university courses
Law with French Law
University of Oxford
Law with International Arbitration & Commercial Law
Brunel University London
Business Management with Law with Foundation Year
University of Bedfordshire
Liverpool Hope University
Law (with placement)
University of Gloucestershire
Law with a Language (French or German)
University of Kent
Law with Business
Queen Mary University of London
Law with Criminology with Foundation Year
Sheffield Hallam University
Law with English
University of Liverpool
Social Policy and Law with Foundation Year
University of Wolverhampton