The Student Room Group

Changing course details

Hi, I've just changed my course on student finance online because I was checking everything and realised I hadn't updated it. I've also changed the address to where my mail will go because my parents are moving out of the address which it originally was. However, it's now reverted back to "application submitted". I was wondering how long it will take for it to be approved again as I start university on the 24th and am now worried I won't get my maintenance loan in time.
(edited 5 years ago)
Hi,

If you have changed your course details on line it can take up to 19 working days to be checked and approved.

I would suggest you monitor your account on line for any further updates, or you can give our office a call on 0300 100 0607 and we can check it for you.

Thanks

Gerard
Original post by Gerard SFE
Hi,

If you have changed your course details on line it can take up to 19 working days to be checked and approved.

I would suggest you monitor your account on line for any further updates, or you can give our office a call on 0300 100 0607 and we can check it for you.

Thanks

Gerard

Hi, I was told it would only take 48 hours over the phone? Obviously this is just down to the un-organisation of everything because it's so hectic. Until my application changes have been submitted, will I still only be given the minimum maintenance loan and then be reimbursed for the rest of the loan? I was also told this would happen over the phone but because I am now being told different things, I am unsure. Can you confirm this?
Hi

In order for us to check the status of your application and when it is likely we can make any payments to you, you should contact our office directly as this would provide us access to your account to ensure the correct information is given.

Thanks
Gerard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending