Ocr alevel law (legacy) resit 2019 Watch

Jcarl
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
I achieved an A in AS Law in 2017 and was predicted an A* for my level result this year. I was shocked to see that I had achieved a B. As a result I am resitting Law in 2019.

Im writing to ask if Im able to resit the AS modules (G151&G152) as well as my A2 modules (G153&G154)????

I'd appreciate any help, thank you
999tigger
Badges: 19
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Jcarl)
I achieved an A in AS Law in 2017 and was predicted an A* for my level result this year. I was shocked to see that I had achieved a B. As a result I am resitting Law in 2019.

Im writing to ask if Im able to resit the AS modules (G151&G152) as well as my A2 modules (G153&G154)????

I'd appreciate any help, thank you
I would check with either your exam officer or OCR.
In principle I dont see why not as this will be the final time you can resit this legacy option.
They should be running exams for both.

If you are sorting it out yourself then make sure they register you for the correct options.
Jcarl
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
I would check with either your exam officer or OCR.
In principle I dont see why not as this will be the final time you can resit this legacy option.
They should be running exams for both.

If you are sorting it out yourself then make sure they register you for the correct options.
Hi, thanks for the reply

I spoke to the exams office at college and they said it should be okay. but ill check again closer to the time when I need to pay for my resits.
999tigger
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Jcarl)
Hi, thanks for the reply

I spoke to the exams office at college and they said it should be okay. but ill check again closer to the time when I need to pay for my resits.
If they let you sit there it could save you a lot of money. Be nice to your exam officer.
Jcarl
Rep:
?
(Original post by 999tigger)
If they let you sit there it could save you a lot of money. Be nice to your exam officer.
They're being kind enough to let me sit the exams at college however I have to pay for the actual exams as they are making me sit as a private candidate
999tigger
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by Jcarl)
They're being kind enough to let me sit the exams at college however I have to pay for the actual exams as they are making me sit as a private candidate
Yes but the cost of exams is only about 30% of the cost if you had to sit it at a test centre.
MNOMAAN1
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
any predictions for g152 on Tuesday?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Manchester Metropolitan University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of West London
    Undergraduate Open Day - West London Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Jun '19
  • University of Warwick
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 21 Jun '19

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.2%
The paper was reasonable (1037)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.63%
It was TERRIBLE (143)
7.66%

Watched Threads