Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am 16 (17 after 2 months) first time student.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I don't see why not. If you're comfortable with your body and they know you well enough then there shouldn't be any problem, but obviously don't get naked in front of somebody you've just met lest you freak the hell out of them.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on how comfortable your male roommate is with you doing this.

ReputationRep:
    No. I would never want to see another man.. naked.

ReputationRep:
    Not generally. Changing rooms and nudist colonies are the only places this would be considered acceptable.

ReputationRep:
    by room-mate, you mean you share a room, with both your beds in etc? american-style etc.

if so, I would say, get it over with. I mean, if you share that space together, then do you really want to be avoiding changing in front of each other for the whole time? I've shared rooms with people before who weren't my partner, and at a certian point it just becomes 'I cant be bothered to wait for you to leave, I'm changing now.. don't care what you see' - as long as there is nothing sexual at all there.. then its a non-issue, and everyone can be a lot more relaxed knowing they don't always have to avoid each other to change.

If your in UK style student accommodation though, where everyone has their own room, but shared communal spaces... then no, I would say its most definitely not ok, to go to the communal spaces naked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cheesecakelove)
    Depends on how comfortable your male roommate is with you doing this.
    Its perfectly normal to be naked in front of roomate----I do not mean to be constantly naked but when changing going to bed showerring--its fine--

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Mon, 7 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19
Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.