Shish_bish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
So I am taking a gap year for a bunch of different reasons. But I was wondering since am applying in 2019 for 2020 entry with achieved grades of 2018. Do I do my EPQ in 2018 along with my alevels or I wait in my gap year or not do at all
Btw I will be applying for medicine.
Who even marks the EPQ, your school, UCAS or some board
Arctic Kitten
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Your supervisor (a teacher at your school) marks it. So I don’t know if you can still do it during your gap year bc you will technically graduate. Also, i think you should just do it now and be done with school, doing epq may mean you have to stay home for a few months (if you want to have a volunteer trip to Africa for example - bad idea)
Shish_bish
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Arctic Kitten)
Your supervisor (a teacher at your school) marks it. So I don’t know if you can still do it during your gap year bc you will technically graduate. Also, i think you should just do it now and be done with school, doing epq may mean you have to stay home for a few months (if you want to have a volunteer trip to Africa for example - bad idea)
Thanks...
lol to Africa tho, my life is so predictable by even strangers.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (547)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (664)
41.22%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (327)
20.3%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (73)
4.53%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed