The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

^^
ermm if you find orange people attractive then yeahh sure y not!

oompa loompa
Reply 3
If applied correctly i.e. no orange streaks, actually just not orange then it can look alright. I actually really like pale skin anyway.
Reply 4
i hate it wen ppl put on fake tans, it looks tacky and cheap and then you end up lookin lyk jordan (katie price)
however sometimes it does look ok, if its not ott
what a noob lol i managed to post two threads on 1 topic
Girls who are orange just don't realise how stupid they look.
It takes a certain type of girl to pull off fake tan in my opinion.
Who thinks I should post the pics I posted the other day.... *Raises hand*

Of course its sexy, who doesnt want a flouresent girlfriend?

Unfortunatly more often than not self tan seems to end up like that. If its professionally done/looking then im sure a majority of guys wouldnt have a problem with it, or would find it attractive if it suited the person.

If however it looked like that and a guy genuinly claimed to like it, id put money on the fact that he had an umpa lumpa fetish and would ask her to wear a green wig in bed.
Reply 8
^^^lol
Reply 9
have you told her she looks like that? :eek:
i rarely find it attractive.

im not into tanned girls, but I know guys that are.

basically, get it done right, or dont bother. usually the risk of doing it yourself, vs. the reward of looking bettter aint worth it.
it only looks attractive if you can't tell someones wearing it. If you overdo it, it does not!

Ps...Not all fake tan makes you orange. Good ones like St Tropez don't.
Reply 12
lolilady---O
it only looks attractive if you can't tell someones wearing it. If you overdo it, it does not!

Ps...Not all fake tan makes you orange. Good ones like St Tropez don't.

Spot on...got there before me! :p:

It's attractive if you can't tell it's fake tan! Simple as that really. If I look at someone and think "Oh she's wearing fake tan" then it's not attractive, what's attractive about someone being covered in a layer of brown/orange mush? Nothing! :rolleyes: But if someone's actually tanned then it's very attractive :smile:

However to take it to another level, I consider going to tanning booths "fake tan" too - I know technically it isn't, but it is to me :biggrin:

Louisedotcom - Although that girl is hideous (in the first pic), her friend doesn't exactly make me want to shout out "Yeah girls without fake tan are much hotter!!" lol :p:
louisedotcom

Unfortunatly more often than not self tan seems to end up like that. If its professionally done/looking then im sure a majority of guys wouldnt have a problem with it, or would find it attractive if it suited the person.

If however it looked like that and a guy genuinly claimed to like it, id put money on the fact that he had an umpa lumpa fetish and would ask her to wear a green wig in bed.

Our year 11 prom queen looked like that. There were clearly more attractive girls there but somehow they decided she was the prettiest and most deserving. She looked oh so sexy in her Barbie pink prom dress and neon glow :rolleyes:

She was so close to glowing in the dark it was untrue. So in conclusion; I'd rather have a pale girlfriend that looked attractive, than a girl that looked like they tried too hard. If it doesn't look natural then it's not attractive.
Reply 14
Fake tan doesn't look good at all, pale looks a lot more attractive I think. Really hate the way some girls feel fake tan makes them look more attractive, it has the opposite effect on me.
No, no, no. If well done it can look OK on some people, though. Some girls at our prom had so much on they looked like Oompa-Loompas and the fact one wore and orange dress made it worse. The horror.
Reply 16
I prefer my girls pale and death-like.
No no no no no, god no.
I hate it. If you ask me, it makes girls look cheap and what not. Still, I'm sure I don't speak for the majority and most people will now in turn call me a ******. :smile:
louisedotcom

Wow. Please tell me where I can get some of that lovely white lipstick too!

Latest