How to revise for Biology, Chemistry and Physics

Watch
Drakous
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I have my CIE IGCSE Biology, Chemistry and Physics in 2019 Feb/March series. I have my practice tests coming up. I just needed some tips on how to revise for these subjects. Thanks a lot for your help.

shrikha
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Oh my god, did you figure it out?! I have mine in Feb/March 2019 too and I haven't even started revising yet, I'm SO DEAD.
Heart Killer
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Can ypu sens the 2019 Feb Biology paper 6
Drakous
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Heart Killer)Can ypu sens the 2019 Feb Biology paper 6

Man we don’t have access to the papers. The papers are released alongside the Feb/March series results which is on May 16th.

I could tell you the chapters you must focus on. There were about three experiments in the paper 6 for us. The first two were mostly related to plants. However, the last experiment was on respiration in humans.

Anyway dude, as far as I know, the paper 6 for the May/June series would be quite different. Hope the above helps. And all the very best for you exams.
talise.2625
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I'm doing my IGCSE in biology with Edexcel in the next few days. does anyone know what sort of stuff they'll probably have in the paper ? like any guesses ? I'm so scared ahh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (147)
62.29%
I don't have everything I need (89)
37.71%

Watched Threads