The Student Room Group

Boyfriend Surprise - Help!

Hey, My boyfriend for my birthday is planning something for me, he's been going on for weeks and weeks about it. Telling me how surprised i'm going to be etc.

Last week he left his laptop out while i was in the shower and i had a look through his inboxes. He's been messaging my personal trainer from the gym where i go weekly. The guy is really hot and i've always found him attractive and he does his best bless him but he can't hide his rather large package.

Anyway for my birthday my boyfriend has booked a hotel for me and him for the night, a nice meal out and drinks. He has also arranged to blindfold me whilst we're having sex and to sneak my personal trainer in and for him to takeover half way through.

I'm conflicted as i would never expect this of my boyfriend but the chance to have sex with my personal trainer has got me weak at the knees.

What should i do? Chloe xx
Original post by mojo2018
Hey, My boyfriend for my birthday is planning something for me, he's been going on for weeks and weeks about it. Telling me how surprised i'm going to be etc.

Last week he left his laptop out while i was in the shower and i had a look through his inboxes. He's been messaging my personal trainer from the gym where i go weekly. The guy is really hot and i've always found him attractive and he does his best bless him but he can't hide his rather large package.

Anyway for my birthday my boyfriend has booked a hotel for me and him for the night, a nice meal out and drinks. He has also arranged to blindfold me whilst we're having sex and to sneak my personal trainer in and for him to takeover half way through.

I'm conflicted as i would never expect this of my boyfriend but the chance to have sex with my personal trainer has got me weak at the knees.

What should i do? Chloe xx

Wtf
Reply 2
That's enough TSR for today
I'm not really sure how I would react to that, have you spoken about threesomes before or having sex with anyone else? it's a bit of a weird birthday present, if you're not comfortable say something.
Clicked on this thinking you needed help with a suprise FOR your boyfriend. Then thought you were trying to figure his suprise out. Then realised I should get off this wesbite.
Reply 5
My man wants to play swapsies
I'm sorry, but your boyfriend... He's a cuck.

Quick Reply

Latest