The Student Room Group

Radiology Related EPQ

Hey guys.

So basically I'm really interested in doing radiology, so I want to do a radiology related EPQ. However I can't think of any questions, and google isn't helping. Do you guys have any ideas of what I can do? My main problem is that I need to ask a question as my title and I can't think of any questions.
I'm mostly interested in orthopedics and CXRs, so if there's anything I can do relating to them, that would be amazing.

Also, if there aren't any radiology related ideas, I'm also interested in cardiology, so if you have any ideas for that that'd also be really cool.
I'm mostly interested in congenital heart defects with regards to cardiology.

Thank you!
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by HowToBeABlobfish
Hey guys.

So basically I'm really interested in doing radiology, so I want to do a radiology related EPQ. However I can't think of any questions, and google isn't helping. Do you guys have any ideas of what I can do? My main problem is that I need to ask a question as my title and I can't think of any questions.
I'm mostly interested in orthopedics and CXRs, so if there's anything I can do relating to them, that would be amazing.

Also, if there aren't any radiology related ideas, I'm also interested in cardiology, so if you have any ideas for that that'd also be really cool.
I'm mostly interested in congenital heart defects with regards to cardiology.

Thank you!
Maybe think about what the future of radiography/cardiology is? Or whether these areas may change with new technologies or artificial intelligence?:dontknow:

It doesn't have to be related to your degree choice you know.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending