The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

Accommodation Open Day

Hi guys.

Unfortunately I can't make the open day because, well, it's just too far to go for one day. I think I've decided on my accommodation BUT I would really really appreciate it if someone who's going could take a camera and take some shots of the rooms.

I'm looking at self catered accommodation but I'm sure photographs of any accommodation would be helpful to freshers here.

I'm gutted I can't make it for myself but I'm sure some photos would be helpful to anyone.

Is anybody here going?

xx
Reply 1
Check my thread about the self catered Henry Price (In my signature) There's a few photos of the bedrooms, check the second page where another user (Pink_Diamond) put some photos of her en suite bedroom and the shower in a reply. There aren't many but hopefully it gives you a good idea about what to expect of the bedrooms :smile:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
I have some photos of Lupton if its one of your choices?
21:13
I have some photos of Lupton if its one of your choices?

As do I.
Reply 4
I was looking more at Leodis really! Based on looking at all the info in the accommodation guide and on the web.
But thank you all anyway :smile:
xxxx
Reply 5
I'm thinking of choosing Leodis too, but it seems impossible for me to make a decision!
Reply 6
Haha, it's true :smile:
As much as my main criteria was to get as far away from home, now it doesn't seem like such a good idea as I can't visit for the acc. day.
I think I'm coming to the conclusion that wherever I end up, hopefully it'll be in a flat of great people and have a great time :smile:
It would just be nice to see some pictures y'know before everything gets finalised!
x
Reply 7
It doesn't really matter what the flat looks like to me, as long as its near uni. I'm a little worried about what kind of people I'll live with though ^_^'
Reply 8
If your living with me you'll be fine :wink: haha.
x
Reply 9
haha good to know! :smile:

You into partying and stuff like that?
Reply 10
very much so :smile:
Looks like my course is going to be a lot of work though too, bummer! :P
x
Reply 11
How fun! ^^ What course have you applied for?
Reply 12
Graphic and Communication Design.
How about you? You accepted Leeds as your firm offer?
x
Reply 13
Sounds interesting!

Latin as my firm, and at Manchester as my insurance

Latest