The Student Room Group

Finance for Midwifery as third degree??

Hello. I posted this on the Midwifery/Nursing forum, but thought here might be more appropriate. I'm just wondering if anybody has applied for student finance for a Midwifery degree as their third degree? I have an undergraduate degree, plus a PGCE, both of which I got finance for. I'm wanting to apply for Midwifery for 2019 entry, but I can only do it if I can get finance. I know that (I think) midwifery is one of the exceptions, and you can get finance if it's a second degree, but I don't know if the PGCE affects that! Thanks!
Hi. Did you ever find out if you can get the funding for a third degree? I have an bachelors in law and masters degree but really don’t like the career prospects now I’ve graduated for a few years
Original post by thelonelawyer
Hi. Did you ever find out if you can get the funding for a third degree? I have an bachelors in law and masters degree but really don’t like the career prospects now I’ve graduated for a few years

Depends what you want to now study.
Reply 3
Original post by thelonelawyer

Hello did you find out if you could?

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending