lol opchamps
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
how to get 8/9 in English maths science? current grades 7 in everything apart from science (6) art (5) geography (6) .
I would like 7 9s but it seems impossible.
maths I know how to revise.
but science and English seems hard to revise for as me copying a cgp guide for triple sciences down onto excercise book ain't helping much.
last year we had supplies most of year for science so we didn't learn much and I'm just learning content meant for last year FML.
please explain how to get 8 9 for mocks soon.
for English I always find some good quotes but idk how to come with original ideas and sometimes can't identify writers method used. o also ****ing don't know how to write such great level 9 answers I see on the exemplars
include: revision techniques and tips pls..

I'm new so idk how tsr works .

kb_123xx
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by lol opchamps)
how to get 8/9 in English maths science? current grades 7 in everything apart from science (6) art (5) geography (6) .
I would like 7 9s but it seems impossible.
maths I know how to revise.
but science and English seems hard to revise for as me copying a cgp guide for triple sciences down onto excercise book ain't helping much.
last year we had supplies most of year for science so we didn't learn much and I'm just learning content meant for last year FML.
please explain how to get 8 9 for mocks soon.
for English I always find some good quotes but idk how to come with original ideas and sometimes can't identify writers method used. o also ****ing don't know how to write such great level 9 answers I see on the exemplars
include: revision techniques and tips pls..

I'm new so idk how tsr works .
english go watch mr salles hes a mad helper or any other english youtuber depending on ur exam board but for sceince for sure u should use freesciencelessons omg hes too good
kathleene.x
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
for english , i recommend watching mr bruff on youtube. he teaches everything you need to know for the exam step by step including the assessment objectives and etc. he teaches slowly as well so you understand it well. for science i recommend freesciencelessons , gcse pod or kerboodle. freesciencelessons is on youtube and gcse pod is an app which is free and you can listen to the videos for the subjects you study with the topics you need to learn and kerboodle is more of textbook.
LeenaV28
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Science- free science lessons on YouTube (he's amazing)
English- Mr Bruff on YouTube
They explain everything in depth which is useful plus some videos are short and snappy which will save you time as well as give you all the information you need
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (6)
10.34%
I need help researching courses (5)
8.62%
I need help with filling out the application form (3)
5.17%
I need help with my personal statement (25)
43.1%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (14)
24.14%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
3.45%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (3)
5.17%

Watched Threads