jiajane
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I'll be applying for uni soon and I still don't know which unis will offer me places based on my subjects for Bsc Psychology.
I do BTEC Lvl 3 Diploma (expected D*D*) and Psychology (I'm aiming for an A), so which universities have my subjects as their entry requirements? I only know Royal Holloway and Kings that have it.
Jackudy3
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by jiajane)
I'll be applying for uni soon and I still don't know which unis will offer me places based on my subjects for Bsc Psychology.
I do BTEC Lvl 3 Diploma (expected D*D*) and Psychology (I'm aiming for an A), so which universities have my subjects as their entry requirements? I only know Royal Holloway and Kings that have it.
You have access to the same resources as us. I wonder if there's an equivalent of the online university search tools based on A level grades, which instead can be used for common BTEC subjects?
jiajane
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Jackudy3)
You have access to the same resources as us. I wonder if there's an equivalent of the online university search tools based on A level grades, which instead can be used for common BTEC subjects?
May I know what you mean by that? I've looked at a number of universities and unfortunately majority that I've come across do not accept BTEC Diploma for Psychology. Even Kings entry requirement for it is a bit confusing, so I'm not sure if they'll even accept me.
GamingAnonymous
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
May I know what you mean by that? I've looked at a number of universities and unfortunately majority that I've come across do not accept BTEC Diploma for Psychology. Even Kings entry requirement for it is a bit confusing, so I'm not sure if they'll even accept me.
Entry requirements on University websites do not commonly mention a mixture of A Levels and BTECs from what I have seen so it would be best to email them to get a more definitive answer.
Doones
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
You have until January to formally apply. Contact the universities in advance and ask them about your circumstances.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Hertfordshire
    All Subjects Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • University of Lincoln
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 11 Dec '19

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (47)
32.87%
No I don't (67)
46.85%
I work during the holidays (29)
20.28%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise