Are you living on a tight budget at uni? Watch
They want to ask questions such as...
- How much money you survive on?
- What you spend on food and groceries?
- How much your rent is?
- What you miss out on (if anything)?
- Do you stay in when poor, or just get into debt?
- Do you ever buy groceries or utilities on credit cards?
- If you have any money-saving tips?
They've previously interviewed students before for their series "How I Live On...?".
These are discussion pieces showing how people manage their budgets to shine a light on how cutbacks and austerity have affected people across the UK, and the ways and means they use to save money or cut corners. Here's an example of one "How I Live On" story they did recently.
If you're interested in getting involved with the piece, please send me a PM before 5pm
Do you live on a tight budget at uni? How do you manage your money? What tips would you give to other students?