Report 1 year ago
Right-wing.
FakeNewsEditor
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Randyyy)
Regardless of the political landscape I'm gonna have to think about all the issues myself and form personal opinions on matters as opposed to clinging onto a politician and just going along with whatever they say simply because they said it. I don't understand why you made the initial comment in the first place.

As for Shapiro, he litterally called himself a 'radical individualist'
Because "the right", "the left", etc are historically contingent terms. It used to be the case that the Royalists were on the right and what we nowadays call classical liberals or in the US/UK, libertarians, were on the left.

When you say I'm on the right in 2018, you're referring to a political reality that is at odds with the ideas you describe.
Randyyy
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by FakeNewsEditor)
Because "the right", "the left", etc are historically contingent terms. It used to be the case that the Royalists were on the right and what we nowadays call classical liberals or in the US/UK, libertarians, were on the left.

When you say I'm on the right in 2018, you're referring to a political reality that is at odds with the ideas you describe.
I dont think i ever said i was on the right
Inlexed
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by math42)
Attachment 774654

Since this test is biased towards the left, maybe centre-left lol. I guess I see myself as a traditional leftist of sorts. I'm left-wing on most issues but I don't really identify with the modern mainstream left.
Use the Politiscales test, it gives an accurate representation of where you stand on all areas of politics.
elliebelly33
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
right wing
Lwajura
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
I do not have wings am not a bird
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.21%
No (215)
76.79%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed