Ngdp 2018/19 Watch

CharlotteRL
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by BobbyR)
Hi CharlotteRL, you can take the tests in any order that you like.
Thanks! Did anyone else find the verbal reasoning really challenging? I had never seen that layout of verbal reasoning test before and I no-where near completed all the questions
IoanaAnd
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Has anyone had an issue with actually accessing the tests? The take the test link is showing up but then after I click on it it takes me to the tests page but it won't let me access any of the tests, like there's no link behind them or anything. Tried different browsers but nothing seems to be working....
stulfc
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Did anyone else find the numerical test really short?
literaryromantic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Does anyone who's applied before know how flexible councils are on interview dates? It says the interviews will be in April and I'm away on holiday for 9 days at the beginning - do you think they'll offer a fair few slots throughout the month or might I miss out?
Zandero
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Anyone know who the test provider is? because the website claims the tests have been recently gamified, yet also states its test provider is Cut-E, whose tests are not gamified.
Last edited by Zandero; 5 months ago
BobbyR
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 months ago
Hi Zandero,

I believe the test provider is Cut-E. Some of the tests certainly did feel gamified.

Less than a week to go to the test deadline. Best of luck everyone.
Zandero
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by CharlotteRL)
Thanks! Did anyone else find the verbal reasoning really challenging? I had never seen that layout of verbal reasoning test before and I no-where near completed all the questions
Yes, I also found it quite difficult. Much harder than other schemes/providers and not really what I had in mind at all.
harjotdhami
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Can someone shed some light on the recruitment process or find a me a link where they give details on the process
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
here2panic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
How far did people get on the tests - found the motion one surprisingly difficult and only got 9, 11 on the numerical and 25 on verbal.
harjotdhami
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by here2panic)
How far did people get on the tests - found the motion one surprisingly difficult and only got 9, 11 on the numerical and 25 on verbal.
Is that scores for the online tests?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
here2panic
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
DC
(Original post by harjotdhami)
Is that scores for the online tests?
Yep, that's how many qs I answered
bethyvictoria98
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hi everyone, just wondering if anyone knows what happens if you get locked out of a test? The digit challenge has blocked me out of it because it was not working (technical issues) and I've emailed the support team but I'm worried it's too late with the deadline on Thursday
bethyvictoria98
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Has anyone else had a problem with the digit challenge not letting you put the same number in twice?
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by bethyvictoria98)
Has anyone else had a problem with the digit challenge not letting you put the same number in twice?
Pretty sure you can only use the same digit once in a question
Sam1827
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
Hey guys I finished all my tests yesterday, did any one else panic and not do as well as they could have considering the pressure from the game setting and very small time given? I definitely did, managed only 9 questions in the digit and motion challenge and about 15 in the verbal 💀💀💀💀
Zandero
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
The tests were certainly the hardest I’ve come across so far.
Emma6906
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Sam1827)
Hey guys I finished all my tests yesterday, did any one else panic and not do as well as they could have considering the pressure from the game setting and very small time given? I definitely did, managed only 9 questions in the digit and motion challenge and about 15 in the verbal 💀💀💀💀
I found it really hard! Finished about the same amount of questions for the digit and motion. About 23 for verbal but a few of them were guesses. Just gotta keep our fingers crossed now! Does anybody know when we find out?
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I found it incredibly hard too

About 13 on digit, 22 on verbal with few guesses and logical I think 7-8

Not looking forward to the 21st
Uncle_Fester
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
I haven't been able to complete the tests cause of problems on their end and despite mentioning it weeks ago they still hadn't fixed it and I've received no response. So not sure where I stand with the deadline over and done with! Good luck lads.
stulfc
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Uncle_Fester)
I haven't been able to complete the tests cause of problems on their end and despite mentioning it weeks ago they still hadn't fixed it and I've received no response. So not sure where I stand with the deadline over and done with! Good luck lads.
Who did you email?

My digit test was shown as incomplete and I found it relatively short and received an email to ask me to complete my tests, so I emailed to ask if I needed to do anything else and they replied in like 2 days
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (208)
14.75%
The paper was reasonable (788)
55.89%
Not feeling great about that exam... (310)
21.99%
It was TERRIBLE (104)
7.38%

Watched Threads