Deloitte BrightStart 2019 applications Watch

Gheherdabel
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by poiuytrewqw)
I think they get in contact with the exam board or your school. Has anyone who has applied in manchester heard back after the job simulation? I did mine in December and am getting worried because I haven't heard anything.
Yeah I have. What role did you apply for? They’re quite busy atm
ridazdi
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
I have an assessment centre coming up in 5 days for Audit in the London office. Any advice you can give for the group exercise, preparing for the presentation and interview?
(Original post by SP98)
Hi, As far as I am aware, this year there were quite a few apprentices in the London office. I am sure there won’t just be one place! Let me know if you have any other questions 😁
ridazdi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I also got my offer from Deloitte London in Audit last Wednesday 🤩
(Original post by Counterstrike1.6)
Hi, got my offer today for Deloitte London... ))
ridazdi
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Well done on the offer!! I got mine last week too. When did they send you the contract?
(Original post by Counterstrike1.6)
Tech Consulting
22nd Feb
ICTrevision
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
What was the Job simulation like and how can I prepare for this? What types of questions/ style of questions do they ask. I have mine to do in the next 5 days
Sierra-
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How did it go? I just finished mine think it went okay was a bit nervy on the video but everything else seemed to go smoothly
(Original post by ICTrevision)
What was the Job simulation like and how can I prepare for this? What types of questions/ style of questions do they ask. I have mine to do in the next 5 days
tbakokokoko
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
fellas if i apply now you reckon it's too late to start in the next year?
tbakokokoko
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
or wait have you guys applied with your a level results or prior to receiving your results.
Sierra-
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Not sure if its too late, I am applying with my a level results after a gap year but most people apply prior
(Original post by tbakokokoko)
or wait have you guys applied with your a level results or prior to receiving your results.
tbakokokoko
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi, how did you find the quantitative test? what maths skills will i need to brush up on?
(Original post by Sierra-)
Not sure if its too late, I am applying with my a level results after a gap year but most people apply prior
Sierra-
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
How long after submitting the video interview did you all hear back??
f3rg13
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
Hi, I have been accepted for the brightstart apprenticeship in Audit beginning in September 19, any questions about the process just HMU
Sierra-
Rep:
?
Report 4 weeks ago
How long after you submitted your video interview did you hear back?
(Original post by f3rg13)
Hi, I have been accepted for the brightstart apprenticeship in Audit beginning in September 19, any questions about the process just HMU
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

Are cats selfish

Yes (144)
61.28%
No (91)
38.72%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise