The Student Room Group

Do I tell her that her boyfriend cheated?

I went to a party and I got with this guy and from what I was told and it seemed like he was single and he told me he was too.. however, a couple of days later, I found that he does have a girlfriend because he got with someone else the night before he got with me..

Do I tell the girlfriend?

I want to, but I’m scared it’ll be turned round on me and make me look bad
Reply 1
If he's doing it that regularly I would stay well out of it to be honest. He's being sloppy, the girlfriend will see the signs, whether she decides to investigate them or not is up to her.
Reply 2
If you don't have any evidence then you have nothing to back up your accusations. You'd just be seen as some crazy girl trying to ruin a relationship.
Original post by Anonymous
I went to a party and I got with this guy and from what I was told and it seemed like he was single and he told me he was too.. however, a couple of days later, I found that he does have a girlfriend because he got with someone else the night before he got with me..

Do I tell the girlfriend?

I want to, but I’m scared it’ll be turned round on me and make me look bad

I agree with both of the above. If he's doing it so often the girlfriend will figure it out for herself. You'll also need evidence of his cheating otherwise you probably won't be believed especially if you aren't a close friend of the girl.
What a legend !!
Your specific evidence of him being a madting is sketchy. Snitching in this case would be far more trouble for you than it's worth.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending