East Asian Americans Perceptions of Stereotypes

Watch
mariagaray808
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi everyone! I am a graduate student at Tufts University, and I study racial issues, discrimination, and prejudice. I desperately need participants to complete this very short survey (15 minutes). If anyone could please volunteer and help me out, that would be great! More information about the study is below:We are currently looking for East Asian American volunteers to participate in our study (you must be at least 18 years old). For the purposes of this study, this means we are looking for those who identify as Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc., who are currently residing in the U.S. The purpose of this study is to examine East Asian Americans' personal beliefs and their perceptions of racial issues (e.g., stereotypes and discrimination). The survey includes multiple-choice questions and it should take about 15 minutes to complete! Participation is completely voluntary. If you are interested in taking our online survey, please follow this link: https://manoahawaiiss.az1.qualtrics....mPuwoBMf03I6W1If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you in advanced for your participation in our research.
agrew
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Are you in the US, I think MTurk is your best option. Also the link doesn't work.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What factors affect your mental health the most right now?

Anxiousness about lockdown easing (126)
4.93%
Uncertainty around my education (378)
14.78%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (283)
11.06%
Lack of purpose or motivation (359)
14.03%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (119)
4.65%
Impact of lockdown on physical health (155)
6.06%
Loneliness (218)
8.52%
Financial worries (94)
3.67%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (106)
4.14%
Exposure to negative news/social media (120)
4.69%
Lack of real life entertainment (135)
5.28%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (224)
8.76%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (241)
9.42%

Watched Threads