Next Star Wars to be directed by the first Black Woman

Watch
AngeryPenguin
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
https://twitter.com/ava/status/986378268742828032?s=19

Finally some good news!
RickHendricks
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
didnt know the first black women existed till now. What like a thousand years she must have been alive for?
Alexty28
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Don't care who it is as long as they do a good job and don't **** it up like Rian Johnson did.
Notoriety
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
This chica must be 2m years old or something.

Obviously gets her 5 a day.
AngeryPenguin
Rep:
(Original post by RickHendricks)
didnt know the first black women existed till now. What like a thousand years she must have been alive for?
Are you a creationist? You think African Americans have only been around for 1000 years?
Underscore__
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by AngeryPenguin)
https://twitter.com/ava/status/986378268742828032?s=19

Finally some good news!
Why is it good news? Who cares what race the director of Star Wars is, I just hope it’s better than the stupid Han Solo movie. Also if this is the only good news you can find you’re not looking hard enough.
flaurie
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Haha came here just to comment this :laugh:
RickHendricks
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you a creationist? You think African Americans have only been around for 1000 years?
My joke ------->

your head<-----------
AngeryPenguin
Rep:
My joke ------->

your head<-----------
Theory of evolution ------->

your head<-----------

Spoiler:
Show
And obviously I got the joke otherwise I wouldn't have been talking about the first black women to ever exist on the planet.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
African Americans have been around for much less than 1000 years, yes. Black Africans of course have been around longer, much longer than whites.
absolutelysprout
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
isn't she the unit director of 9 though? jj is the director... i'm so confused.
Andrew97
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Who cares about the skin colour of a director?
AngeryPenguin
Rep:
Its sad that you have to specify that it is a bad thing. A lot of people on this forum seem to think racism is good :/
Other_Owl
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Uh-oh the DM commenters will be in hysterics. They are already offended by a hurricane name.
Alexty28
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Are you trying to be smart? First African Americans came about in the 1500's, so less than a 1000 years.
Vinny C
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
African Americans have been around for much less than 1000 years, yes. Black Africans of course have been around longer, much longer than whites.
Neanderthals were the first whites… 160,000 yrs or so.
username4169146
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I thought you congratulate someone when they do something well...
Trinculo
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Other_Owl)
Uh-oh the DM commenters will be in hysterics. They are already offended by a hurricane name.
No, I think this is just you having some sick woke fantasy.
DrMikeHuntHertz
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Well it's not like the franchise could get any worse...
Vinny C
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
And? The ancestors of all human-like species came from Africa, did they not?
They did indeed... because that is where apes originated.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (117)
33.91%
Yes - a trusted person (94)
27.25%
No (91)
26.38%
I'm not sure (43)
12.46%

Watched Threads