The Student Room Group

What should I do about this guy?

So I've met up with this guy from the internet three times now and I'm seeing him again in a few days, nothings happened but I think that he likes me and I said that I like him as a friend cos I'm not sexually attracted to him and I don't wanna have sex with him but I think that he is expecting it to happen at some point and hes a virgin so should I carry on seeing him as a friend or be his gf cos hes a nice guy but I don't fancy him?
Don't be someone's girlfriend when you don't fancy them, it never ends well. Just keep a bit of distance between you, try and let him get over his feelings for you. If you did date him, it would be playing with his feelings.
But the thing is I do want a bf I just don't want sex
Original post by cherlloydfan
So I've met up with this guy from the internet three times now and I'm seeing him again in a few days, nothings happened but I think that he likes me and I said that I like him as a friend cos I'm not sexually attracted to him and I don't wanna have sex with him but I think that he is expecting it to happen at some point and hes a virgin so should I carry on seeing him as a friend or be his gf cos hes a nice guy but I don't fancy him?

He should find a virgin girl like himself
Reply 4
But the thing is I do want a bf I just don't want sex

Asexual then, or just don’t want sex with him?
Reply 5
Stop using him and tell him straight that you don't want to have sex with him.
Original post by Ash8991
Stop using him and tell him straight that you don't want to have sex with him.

How am I using him?!
Original post by Bio 7
Asexual then, or just don’t want sex with him?

I just don't want sex with him
Reply 8

So tell him that and don't play with his feelings. Don't just get with people to have a boyfriend if you don't want to be with them.
Reply 9

You don't find him attractive?
Original post by mharo
You don't find him attractive?

No but he is a nice boy
Reply 11
No but he is a nice boy

Then tell him straight that you like someone else, and point out some random good looking guy to shot him down. The End~

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending