The Student Room Group

Cant stop thinking about my first crush?

about 2 years ago, I stopped speaking to the first guy I ever liked.
It hurt at first, he had done some pretty *****y things to me and, reluctantly I made the decision to cut him out of my life completely, and at the time, I figured that I would get over him eventually and I did, although it did take a few months.
So for most of last year I hardly thought about him.
Then, in April this year, I started talking to one of my best friends from back then again. She was one of the main people I obsessed over him with, and reminded me of some things I used to say about him and thats when I really started missing him again, I really can't think why or how but I still don't really go a day without kind of wishing we still talked or where he is now and stuff.
I've never had any of this kinda stuff with anyone I've liked in-between then and now though
(me and this guy never dated or anything, we where just really good friends)
Reply 1
Meet new people, just get yourself more out there and get yourself busy, you cut him for the best.
Reply 2
Original post by Aaronsb1
Meet new people, just get yourself more out there and get yourself busy, you cut him for the best.

im really busy during the day so I don't really think about it then, its just when I finally get a moment of free time that I do... might be bc he never appologized for all the **** and I just want to hear him say it? idk
Reply 3
Original post by nxxthinqxo
im really busy during the day so I don't really think about it then, its just when I finally get a moment of free time that I do... might be bc he never appologized for all the **** and I just want to hear him say it? idk

You shouldn't expect anything from him in my opinion, whenever you think about him think of the positives and the things you have now, like your best friend was there for you - just an example and eventually it will go away after you realise how better your life is now

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending