The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Aargghhhh!!!

I am currently a first year studnet studying law at university! however im not happy with my university location wise and so want to apply somewhere else.
i would love to go to university of liverpool to study sociology. the grades needed are BBC however i only have BCD do u think they will still except me???
the sociology course is still in 'extra' so they obviously have places. and wont teh fact that i have already practically passed first year in a course as challenging as law account for something??? also i have extenuating circumstances regarding my a level results as my mother passed away before the exams. is it worth me applying through ucas to this course???? oh and i also have very good extra curriculum activities, ps and reference!! :smile:

thanks in advance!!!!
Yeah you may aswell give it a go if youre sure its what you want.
If you dont have the grades already I think they could give you an offer based on the outcome of this year ie- providing you average atleast a 2:1 in your first year so carry on working hard this year.
Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
Ring and talk to the uni first before you make it all official online and whatnot, get something as good as a yes verbally first.

Latest