The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

No need to brag. Nobody is going to be like “omg that’s so amazing” because nobody likes show offs. Get over yourself
Original post by Helianthuss
No need to brag. Nobody is going to be like “omg that’s so amazing” because nobody likes show offs. Get over yourself

It's entirely possible he is an attention seeking troll.

Ah heck, he got me.
Original post by Navier
Read the title

You should worship me instead. I got 46A*s
Original post by Anonymouspsych
You should worship me instead. I got 46A*s

46? Pathetic, I did 46 A Levels a year, starting from Y2, getting A*s everytime.

I wrote my own a level specifications, subjects and exams, and got A*s on those too.
Original post by Helianthuss

how can you not see this is satire

yikes
Reply 6
How may I please you, oh great one?
Which subjects did you do?
So did I, it's nothing special pal xD
what subjects did you study?
hardly anyone got A* in pottery this year

:congrats:
Urgh...you're one of them
okay then get an S,S in STEP 2 and STEP 3

THEN I can pay respects

A levels are 50% exam technique (rether than true knowledge and understanding), after all :P
(edited 5 years ago)
omg that's so amazing
Original post by Navier
Read the title

No need to be arrogant.

I got A*A*A*A* but am humble about it!
Lol 3 A*s? I have twelve first class degrees including one in law, mathematics and physics. My papers have been published in forty eight academic journals, 12 of which I wrote myself, my name features in my own international newspaper and when people who commit crimes abroad are tried they now refer to it as the 'Tashkent' judicial procedure after how much influence I have.
Reply 16
Original post by Quantum_of_Hope
No need to be arrogant.

I got A*A*A*A* but am humble about it!

Got a quadruple A++++ and is humble about it?
What a down to earth guy you are
I got 100 A*s but even that is below average for TSRs standards. You must be in the bottom 1% on this website.
Reply 18
Your sister a mister
Congratulations homes😊

Latest