The Student Room Group

My ex-boyfriend is upsset with me🤔

Me and my boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. He still calls almost every 2 days. Right now he's mad at me because he says that I can't accept him the way he is. We got on the topic of "sexual energy". Before we broke up, my 2 female friends came down to visit for my birthday, something seemed a bit off to me so i wasn't the happiest person I guess. When my friends left he proceeded to tell me that he kept think about having a 4some with me and my friends but only if I was okay with it. I told him no, I don't share, it's not something for me. But the fact that you want to be praised for telling me you wanted to **** my friends is ridiculous. He wants me to be "queen of his fantasy" basically saying that he would love it if i was the main female but he had others for his fantasy orgy too. I told him, if that's something that you want to do by all means do it, but it's not something that I want and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Then he proceeded to tell me how I blame my self esteem issues on him but it's entirely my fault for feeling that way, yes he thinks that way but he's with me so why should I worry. With him being upset with me , idk how to feel. I accept him as a person, but that just tells me that we aren't compatible. He's done questionable things over the course of 3 years and now my mind is just all over the place.
(edited 5 years ago)
He doesn’t respect you lol leave him
Original post by red_foxx35
Me and my boyfriend broke up about 2 months ago. He still calls almost every 2 days. Right now he's mad at me because he says that I can't accept him the way he is. We got on the topic of "sexual energy". Before we broke up, my 2 female friends came down to visit for my birthday, something seemed a bit off to me so i wasn't the happiest person I guess. When my friends left he proceeded to tell me that he kept think about having a 4some with me and my friends but only if I was okay with it. I told him no, I don't share, it's not something for me. But the fact that you want to be praised for telling me you wanted to **** my friends is ridiculous. He wants me to be "queen of his fantasy" basically saying that he would love it if i was the main female but he had others for his fantasy orgy too. I told him, if that's something that you want to do by all means do it, but it's not something that I want and it makes me feel uncomfortable. Then he proceeded to tell me how I blame my self esteem issues on him but it's entirely my fault for feeling that way, yes he thinks that way but he's with me so why should I worry. With him being upset with me , idk how to feel. I accept him as a person, but that just tells me that we aren't compatible. He's done questionable things over the course of 3 years and now my mind is just all over the place.

Extricate yourself from the situation - in other words, tell him to get lost.
Original post by red_foxx35

it just looks like he wants you for sex it's not your fault that you broke up he needs to learn respect and move on and why would he wanna f**k your friends anyway

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending