Describe organisational levels of authority in maintaining office equipmentWatch
Describe organisational: c. levels of authority in maintaining office equipmen?
1. Preliminary assessment of risks associated with the equipment use to ensure a decent level of protection.
2. Control of the proper fitting of the office equipment.
3. Selection of user-friendly equipment and individual adjustment (if needed).
4. Assistance to employees with medial conditions and limitations to deal with the installed equipment.
5. Regular repairs and control of functionality.
6. Replacement or renovation of the office equipment.