What is her problem? She's a vile person Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 11 months ago
So my sister bullied me for 6-7 years straight when she was aged 15-22.

What she did was appalling. When she came back college whatever all she did was look at me angry all the time and talk to me angrily and jusy say one word answers: such as wedding angry look and say, D when he came angry look and spoke to me like if I was a criminal, Christmas party uncle she look angry and speak angrily, R house 2015, C came, Charity event in Sept 2016.

Also lost two phones at school and never attempted to get back.

Lies all lot saying staying at friends house in Birmingham.

Now I've been crying a lot because of the bullying in the past by my uncle, aunt's and the abuse and all she does is "want to call the police"-calling the police for crying?

She says I do stuff everyday like bang walls everyday but I don't and this CAN BE VERIFIED by her whatsapp messaged, everytime I was angry to myself she would whatsapp me saying "don't do this"-there's the proof she's dishonest about how frequent I do it or else I would say I'm sorry.

Also the other day she misheard me and she felt I was banging the wall but I wasn't and this was on a few occasions where I said no I'm not.

She's lied to the police on crying fake tears and I wasn't even doing nothing wrong.

She says I've given her hell for the last 3 years, what about her for 6-7 years and this can be verified???

Why does the police take her word when I can prove she lies??

What's her problem to call the police and want me to be kicked out? Does she want me to leave on the streets? I'm improving, I'll pay my father back and I didn't take the last job because it was impractical.

They say I never help out but I do and this can be verified.
04MR17
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 11 months ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So my sister bullied me for 6-7 years straight when she was aged 15-22.

What she did was appalling. When she came back college whatever all she did was look at me angry all the time and talk to me angrily and jusy say one word answers: such as wedding angry look and say, D when he came angry look and spoke to me like if I was a criminal, Christmas party uncle she look angry and speak angrily, R house 2015, C came, Charity event in Sept 2016.

Also lost two phones at school and never attempted to get back.

Lies all lot saying staying at friends house in Birmingham.

Now I've been crying a lot because of the bullying in the past by my uncle, aunt's and the abuse and all she does is "want to call the police"-calling the police for crying?

She says I do stuff everyday like bang walls everyday but I don't and this CAN BE VERIFIED by her whatsapp messaged, everytime I was angry to myself she would whatsapp me saying "don't do this"-there's the proof she's dishonest about how frequent I do it or else I would say I'm sorry.

Also the other day she misheard me and she felt I was banging the wall but I wasn't and this was on a few occasions where I said no I'm not.

She's lied to the police on crying fake tears and I wasn't even doing nothing wrong.

She says I've given her hell for the last 3 years, what about her for 6-7 years and this can be verified???

Why does the police take her word when I can prove she lies??

What's her problem to call the police and want me to be kicked out? Does she want me to leave on the streets? I'm improving, I'll pay my father back and I didn't take the last job because it was impractical.

They say I never help out but I do and this can be verified.
I'm sorry to hear that you're going through this. :heart: With your sister's anger I guess you have a choice. You can either reach out to her and try to settle your differences, or you can distance yourself from her to avoid her anger.

I'm sorry to hear about problems with your Aunt and it seems to.me that she doesn't trust you. However, doesn't matter how many time you argue, if either of you raises your voice to each other it's done so needlessly. You don't need to shout in order to communicate, and if she tries to shout, do your best to remain calm and don't match her.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (203)
23.52%
Pop (214)
24.8%
Jazz (33)