?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi folks anyone heading for the March 2019 intake? From Northern Ireland here
Breeee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
There are loads, have you had a look at other threads in LJMU? A few threads have already been started
mb2012
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by aw2018)
Hi, I’m the same! March 2019 and also from Northern Ireland!
Jo.ann
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi I have an interview for the march 2019 intake. Can I ask what questions you were asked? Also, is this your first degree?Thanks
mb2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by Jo.ann)
Hi I have an interview for the march 2019 intake. Can I ask what questions you were asked? Also, is this your first degree?Thanks
Is it March 2020? They just asked the standard questions that can be found online like “why do you want to be a nurse?” Lovely interview though! Far better than Queens University Belfast and Ulster University
Jo.ann
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
(Original post by mb2012)
Is it March 2020? They just asked the standard questions that can be found online like “why do you want to be a nurse?” Lovely interview though! Far better than Queens University Belfast and Ulster University
There are still spaces available for March 2019, my interview is tomorrow so I'll hopefully find out by next week. This would be my second degree so I'm unsure how the funding would work. I've also applied to Queens and Ulster but haven't heard anything back yet.
mb2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
There are still spaces available for March 2019, my interview is tomorrow so I'll hopefully find out by next week. This would be my second degree so I'm unsure how the funding would work. I've also applied to Queens and Ulster but haven't heard anything back yet.
Hope your interview went well! Are you from
NI? Heard Queens are starting to send out Interview dates but since LJMU March intake is before you would hear back from QUB and UUM would you take the space in LJM?
Jo.ann
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hope your interview went well! Are you from
NI? Heard Queens are starting to send out Interview dates but since LJMU March intake is before you would hear back from QUB and UUM would you take the space in LJM?
Hi yes interview wasn't too bad, hopefully find out asap. Yes from NI but I already completed a degree at LJMU and lived in Liverpool up until last year. I have applied to Queens and Magee but haven't heard anything back about interviews. I would prefer to stay at home so I'm unsure if I would start with the March intake but don't want to hang off either if I wasn't to be successful. Did you apply for Queens and Ulster? How did you find the interview?
mb2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi yes interview wasn't too bad, hopefully find out asap. Yes from NI but I already completed a degree at LJMU and lived in Liverpool up until last year. I have applied to Queens and Magee but haven't heard anything back about interviews. I would prefer to stay at home so I'm unsure if I would start with the March intake but don't want to hang off either if I wasn't to be successful. Did you apply for Queens and Ulster? How did you find the interview?
Hopefully you hear back soon, I heard back the day after my interview. I applied for queens and Magee aswell and they were tough, especially Queens. The MMI process doesn’t even make sense to me. Later found out that I was near the very bottom of the list for Queens even though I had more experience than girls I knew who were further up than me. The interviews are so tough like!
Jo.ann
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hopefully you hear back soon, I heard back the day after my interview. I applied for queens and Magee aswell and they were tough, especially Queens. The MMI process doesn’t even make sense to me. Later found out that I was near the very bottom of the list for Queens even though I had more experience than girls I knew who were further up than me. The interviews are so tough like!
Was the Magee interview multiple interviews also? Its going to be so hard and competetive to get in over here because of the bursary. Is this your first year applying or have you applied before?
mb2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Was the Magee interview multiple interviews also? Its going to be so hard and competetive to get in over here because of the bursary. Is this your first year applying or have you applied before?
No Magee is a sit down interview and it’s 5 set questions, yeah this was my first year applying but I done a HNC for a year after A levels and I didn’t want to go through the interviews for NI again so accepted my place at John Moores
Jo.ann
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
That's so unfair and you're doing the right thing. This would be my second time going for student finance so I would have preferred queens or Magee for the bursary. I worked for the NHS in Liverpool for 3 years which is why I want to go back and do my nursing now before getting any older. It's a great city and the peope are so friendly. When do you move over and have you sorted accommodation?
mb2012
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
That's so unfair and you're doing the right thing. This would be my second time going for student finance so I would have preferred queens or Magee for the bursary. I worked for the NHS in Liverpool for 3 years which is why I want to go back and do my nursing now before getting any older. It's a great city and the peope are so friendly. When do you move over and have you sorted accommodation?
Move over on 23rd of March and yeah got my student accommodation all booked. Staying in Liberty Gardens
shannon_cxox
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
(Original post by aw2018)
yeah
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sun, 20 Oct '19
  • Liverpool John Moores University
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Thu, 7 Nov '19

What was the hardest A-level paper of 2019?

Edexcel Maths paper 1 (49)
24.75%
Edexcel Maths paper 2 (64)
32.32%
AQA Chemistry Paper 2 (36)
18.18%
Edexcel Maths Paper 3 (17)
8.59%
AQA Physics Paper 3 (32)
16.16%

Watched Threads