The Student Room Group

Super liked on Tinder

I’m a guy and don’t normally receive any attention off girls but a girl super liked me on tinder. I set it up as a half arsed joke to see if anyone would match with me without a bio and with only one pic. She’s the only girl I’ve matched with so far.

Obviously makes me wonder if she’s done it by accident, it’s a fake account or if she was legitimately impressed so don’t know what to send her. Don’t want to mention her bio and be all nice to get a message back saying “I work from home and make £4385 a day, click on the link now and you can too” lmao what do I say this is so weird for me. Luckily I’m very good at text conversations but never used tinder before so not yet natural to me

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
It's quite obvious this is a catfish/scammer.
Reply 2
I think there's this private investigation company that is paying £20 if you inform them that account is a scammer...

You'll get paid for stalking.
Sad when the only action a guy has on tinder is a spammer usually found in the youtube comment section. Then you've got these hoes who just take a picture of themselves in their pyjamas and get like 200 likes.
Reply 4
Original post by tashkent46
Sad when the only action a guy has on tinder is a spammer usually found in the youtube comment section. Then you've got these hoes who just take a picture of themselves in their pyjamas and get like 200 likes.

Tell me about it fella
Original post by UWS

Eh dunno there’s a bio and three pics normally you’d get one pic and no bio and no super like, will try and find her Facebook
Reply 5
Original post by Volibear
Are the pics all of her?

Yeah same girl every time
Prolly some scammer posting fake photos
Original post by tashkent46

I have no picture up and get a super like everyday. When I have pictures up it’s 5ish everyday 😂
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous

Eh dunno there’s a bio and three pics normally you’d get one pic and no bio and no super like, will try and find her Facebook

Dude, how old are you?

You shouldn't be allowed to use the internet unsupervised as you are way too naive

Spoiler

Reply 9
I’m a guy and don’t normally receive any attention off girls but a girl super liked me on tinder. I set it up as a half arsed joke to see if anyone would match with me without a bio and with only one pic. She’s the only girl I’ve matched with so far.

Obviously makes me wonder if she’s done it by accident, it’s a fake account or if she was legitimately impressed so don’t know what to send her. Don’t want to mention her bio and be all nice to get a message back saying “I work from home and make £4385 a day, click on the link now and you can too” lmao what do I say this is so weird for me. Luckily I’m very good at text conversations but never used tinder before so not yet natural to me

Stop now. It is obviously a scam.
Bitcoin mining
Original post by ANM775
Dude, how old are you?

You shouldn't be allowed to use the internet unsupervised as you are way too naive

Spoiler

Jokes on you mate we’ve just been chatting for an hour and she agreed to meet me if I wired my student loan to her in exchange for shares of her new company 😎
Original post by UWS

Exactly.
Done a reverse image search and can’t find the photos
How many bots add a bio and an anthem?
I set it up as a half arsed joke to see if anyone would match with me without a bio and with only one pic.

I love when people sign up for Tinder but then when it becomes known they're on it, they say they did it as a 'joke'

What exactly is the joke here? :biggrin:
Original post by CTLeafez
I love when people sign up for Tinder but then when it becomes known they're on it, they say they did it as a 'joke'

What exactly is the joke here? :biggrin:

Just set it up for fun cause I’d seen people use it and I wanted a go, swiping is addictive. If I was taking it seriously I’d add loads of pics and a bio.

I've never tried Tinder because I heard it's just a hook up site but if there were any rich men on it who wanted a serious relationship or marriage then I would go in it.
But I joined Skout a month ago and the first few hours I got messages but I had not put my picture on it because I thought it was just a live streaming app but when I realised there's a seperate feature for dating too I decided to put my picture on it then I got even more messages from men wanting to meet me. As I lost count it's over 100. I only messaged back 3 men then but only decided to give 2 of them my What's App number and one guy video calls, talks on phone and texts.
The other guy just texts and asked me to marry him the first time on the site and he's always asking me to. I'm not interested in him though because he's boring.
I decided to message a 4th guy but because I waited 2 weeks to reply to him he got the hump and hasn't replied back but I don't care.
A 5th and 6th guy messaged me and I replied but they never replied again. Again not bothered.
But Skout seems really good.
There's too many men for me to message back so I don't bother. So i'm sure a lot of those men think I'm a fake, bot because I haven't replied to them. On other dating sites I don't always message many men that contact me either so no one really knows if someone is a bot or not. Maybe other women get tons of messages too so they can't reply to all or only reply to the ones they like.

Anyway you will only know if it's for real if you talk to them on the phone or ask to video call them.
I just sign up with every different type of dating site as an experiment but also to see if I do actually meet my prince charming but I never use a fake picture, what's the point if that ? lol
However One male user on here sends fake pics of other men who are a completely different colour to himself and pretends it's just as an experiment, lol. This will just make that person doing that even more paranoid about bots and they will become even more bitter and angry that women dint fancy them when they do send their real pics.
The real experiment is to use your own picture every single time and try all types of different dating sites.
Reply 18
I got super liked as well and she's not responding to any of my messages
You're lucky to get super liked, i never got any matches there

Quick Reply

Latest