username4252300
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
I am doing my EPQ on high blood pressure.thibkibg of looking at the trends of high blood pressure in a country on an age group , talk about the main causes and perhaps comparing it to another country.
My questions is ... is it a good EPQ idea ? I’m interetsed in it but apparently EPQ are not meant to be so “open” and I do AQA biology , and don’t thibk we go over high blood pressure too much - it’s obly referred as an example of causes in topic of the heart
Sinnoh
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Moved to the EPQ forum.

Well about you not having looked at it much in your biology course - that's the whole point! You're meant to go beyond your curriculum and do your own research in a specific area that interests you. Friend of mine did his on the effectiveness of nuclear therapy for cancer treatment, they're also doing AQA biology.
If you're doing your EPQ in the form of an essay, you'll have to actually have an angle on it, trying to prove a point or argument.
username4252300
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Yh Im interested in high blood pressure and want to explore it . I’m doing an essay
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed