Gay teen apps?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Are there any gay (boys) apps for teens to get to know each other? Just wanna chat without some old weirdo Dm'ing me every 2 mins.
Gent2324
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
not specifically no, dating isnt really an under 18 kind of app thats allowed if you know what i mean. your best shot is probably yellow? unfortunately though your last statement can never be avoided
dandannie
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
Are u a gay dude?
Anonymous #1
yep
(Original post by dandannie)
Are u a gay dude?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by Gent2324)
not specifically no, dating isnt really an under 18 kind of app thats allowed if you know what i mean. your best shot is probably yellow? unfortunately though your last statement can never be avoided
yellow is too straight tbh.
casanova27
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Are there any gay (boys) apps for teens to get to know each other? Just wanna chat without some old weirdo Dm'ing me every 2 mins.
Look here, you will find, some of apps are for gay population.
dandannie
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I hope you could find your federation of gay people. Good luck!
Ciel.
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Nope. Even teen lgbt chat rooms are full of old creeps.
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Same problem mate😞
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Same problem mate 😞
casanova27
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Same problem mate 😞
If you can't find an app, did you consider gay teen forums, I am sure that can be great places to meet similar people..
tom123h456
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
I will find you and I will .... you
casanova27
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by tom123h456)
I will find you and I will .... you
Lol, this is serious!
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
Well I’m gay (I think anyway) 14 y/o and it is literally impossible to meet someone where I live as I spend most of my time in the countryside but I’m in Edinburgh regularly
Anonymous #2
Report 3 years ago
“Yubo” it’s got like a 99% gay population and it’s specifically for teens hence it’s nickname “teen tinder"
Daisymae3
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey,I don’t know of any it’s just my friends gay and I didn’t know if yk you wanna just have a talk with him and see if you get along? If so add the snap daisymae750 and I’ll give you his @
oo00_Sage_00oo
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
I'd try Trevor Space or an Amino

Trevor Space is kind of a TSR format, and I even believe its from the same company
It's for people ages 13-20(?) and has a lot of ways to meet people
I know that you can meet people on the LGBTQ+ amino and I think a lot of the people are legit and not creepy lol
PAtricekpacaj
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 9 months ago
Yeas
gay16liverpool
Rep:
Report 3 months ago
are you?
kavwilljs001
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hey
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were exams easier or harder than you expected?

Easier (21)
26.25%
As I expected (24)
30%
Harder (30)
37.5%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
6.25%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed