Turn on thread page Beta

Hi. The other day my school basically was informed of a 'bullying' incident (they called it that, not me) where I had been harrassed by a girl for a little while. She since hasn't said anything, and whilst she has blocked me it seems she has accepted what she did was wrong (I've understood this from her not approaching me about it).

Difficulty is, her friend has tried to spread rumours about me and tell everybody I was overreacting. This would be fine, but she's also trying to spend loads of time with my friends, making me uncomfortable, whilst also excluding me from conversations with these friends. Even worse, she is trying desperately to try and get with this lad who very clearly has a crush on me (Spotify playlists, constant staring, waiting for me etc.) and therefore is getting further frustrated with me for this (which isn't my fault). She seems to believe he is her property at the moment ... Her and the girl who harrassed me hang out in this group of about 5 people who really dislike me typically, and try and pull my friends into this circle too...

What do I do, because I certainly don't want to tell the school on her, but at the same time it's utterly uncomfortable

ReputationRep:
    Shove her head down the toilet. Trust me, it works every time. Bullies never learn and girls are the worst sort of bully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    Shove her head down the toilet. Trust me, it works every time. Bullies never learn and girls are the worst sort of bully.
    Personally I prefer the old throwing eggs at them trick when they are all standing in a crowd. Not as authorative as shoving a head down a toilet, but you have a much better chance of escaping after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Volibear)
    Personally I prefer the old throwing eggs at them trick when they are all standing in a crowd. Not as authorative as shoving a head down a toilet, but you have a much better chance of escaping after.
    True, true. I’ve not heard that one. I’ll add it to my arsenal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Seamus123)
    True, true. I’ve not heard that one. I’ll add it to my arsenal.
    :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi. The other day my school basically was informed of a 'bullying' incident (they called it that, not me) where I had been harrassed by a girl for a little while. She since hasn't said anything, and whilst she has blocked me it seems she has accepted what she did was wrong (I've understood this from her not approaching me about it).

Difficulty is, her friend has tried to spread rumours about me and tell everybody I was overreacting. This would be fine, but she's also trying to spend loads of time with my friends, making me uncomfortable, whilst also excluding me from conversations with these friends. Even worse, she is trying desperately to try and get with this lad who very clearly has a crush on me (Spotify playlists, constant staring, waiting for me etc.) and therefore is getting further frustrated with me for this (which isn't my fault). She seems to believe he is her property at the moment ... Her and the girl who harrassed me hang out in this group of about 5 people who really dislike me typically, and try and pull my friends into this circle too...

What do I do, because I certainly don't want to tell the school on her, but at the same time it's utterly uncomfortable
    She is likely relying on you not telling on her and that’s why it has continued and got to this point. She has no right to behave in this way, but it isn’t uncommon for girls in secondary school to behave in this way.
    i think that you should confide in someone at the school so that they can monitor the situation.

ReputationRep:
    Just rise above it, I've had problems with other girls, it's quite common and you just can't get along with everyone - the more you dwell on it, the worse it gets. You just have to stop caring, trying to act further will just cause both of you more problems.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone will see through her eventually anyway. If your friends are keep doing stuff, after you've told them how you're feeling, then they're not great friends

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 20, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.