The Student Room Group

Signs that a guy likes you

So basically I've been talking to this guy for a while and I rly like him but I don't know if he likes me back. I mean like he's super sweet and polite and wants us to do things together but what are the true signs that a guy likes you????
Wanting to do things with you is a massive ****ing sign.
If he says, "I like you", it means he likes you.
Original post by Anonymous
So basically I've been talking to this guy for a while and I rly like him but I don't know if he likes me back. I mean like he's super sweet and polite and wants us to do things together but what are the true signs that a guy likes you????

I mean you could be upfront and straight up ask if they like you? Or you could literally put it out there that you like him and see what he says in return? But I think the fact he likes doing stuff with you is a pretty clear indication and if you've been talking as well, if they didn't like you then they would probs just ignore you:wink:
Reply 4
If they flirt with you

A massive throbbing erection tent is usually a good indicator.

What do you mean "do things together" - as in, meeting up, or is he more obviously flirting with you? And how much do you talk to him?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending