Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    *DUE TO HAVING TO MOVE OUT DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES*

*PERFECT FOR ROYAL HOLLOWAY STUDENT*

At just £525 per month for a Double Bedded room. The contract is for 1 year

The house is occupied by 2 Ladies and 3 Men, and they are looking for one more person. They are friendly and polite people. They all currently attend Royal Holloway University.

The Kitchen/Lounge area is very spacious, for a nice atmosphere to live in. It has 2 bathrooms. A garden space and some parking space if you drive.

The room is furnished with a WARDROBE, CLOSET and WORK DESK. The house comes with a WASHING MACHINE, 2 FRIDGES, TV and INTERNET.

The house is 5 minutes walk (max) to town. It is 10 minutes walk to the train station. It is 15-20 minutes walk to Royal Holloway University.

SOME OF THE BILLS ARE PAID FOR.
    *contact me for more information*

MOVE IN DATE CAN BE ON AS EARLY AS SOON AS THE CONTRACTS ARE SORTED. I have paid a months worth rent and will no longer be there so if the contract is sorted asap, can potentially move in early.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

[email protected]

ReputationRep:
    *DUE TO HAVING TO MOVE OUT DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES*

*PERFECT FOR ROYAL HOLLOWAY STUDENT*

At just £525 per month for a Double Bedded room. The contract is for 1 year

The house is occupied by 2 Ladies and 3 Men, and they are looking for one more person. They are friendly and polite people. They all currently attend Royal Holloway University.

The Kitchen/Lounge area is very spacious, for a nice atmosphere to live in. It has 2 bathrooms. A garden space and some parking space if you drive.

The room is furnished with a WARDROBE, CLOSET and WORK DESK. The house comes with a WASHING MACHINE, 2 FRIDGES, TV and INTERNET.

The house is 5 minutes walk (max) to town. It is 10 minutes walk to the train station. It is 15-20 minutes walk to Royal Holloway University.

SOME OF THE BILLS ARE PAID FOR.
    *contact me for more information*

MOVE IN DATE CAN BE ON AS EARLY AS SOON AS THE CONTRACTS ARE SORTED. I have paid a months worth rent and will no longer be there so if the contract is sorted asap, can potentially move in early.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 20, 2018
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.