Student room - egham royal holloway (38 hummer road tw20 9bs)

Watch
pkhamcha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
*DUE TO HAVING TO MOVE OUT DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES*

*PERFECT FOR ROYAL HOLLOWAY STUDENT*

At just £525 per month for a Double Bedded room. The contract is for 1 year

The house is occupied by 2 Ladies and 3 Men, and they are looking for one more person. They are friendly and polite people. They all currently attend Royal Holloway University.

The Kitchen/Lounge area is very spacious, for a nice atmosphere to live in. It has 2 bathrooms. A garden space and some parking space if you drive.

The room is furnished with a WARDROBE, CLOSET and WORK DESK. The house comes with a WASHING MACHINE, 2 FRIDGES, TV and INTERNET.

The house is 5 minutes walk (max) to town. It is 10 minutes walk to the train station. It is 15-20 minutes walk to Royal Holloway University.

SOME OF THE BILLS ARE PAID FOR.
*contact me for more information*

MOVE IN DATE CAN BE ON AS EARLY AS SOON AS THE CONTRACTS ARE SORTED. I have paid a months worth rent and will no longer be there so if the contract is sorted asap, can potentially move in early.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.

[email protected]
pkhamcha
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
*DUE TO HAVING TO MOVE OUT DUE TO EXTENUATING CIRCUMSTANCES*

*PERFECT FOR ROYAL HOLLOWAY STUDENT*

At just £525 per month for a Double Bedded room. The contract is for 1 year

The house is occupied by 2 Ladies and 3 Men, and they are looking for one more person. They are friendly and polite people. They all currently attend Royal Holloway University.

The Kitchen/Lounge area is very spacious, for a nice atmosphere to live in. It has 2 bathrooms. A garden space and some parking space if you drive.

The room is furnished with a WARDROBE, CLOSET and WORK DESK. The house comes with a WASHING MACHINE, 2 FRIDGES, TV and INTERNET.

The house is 5 minutes walk (max) to town. It is 10 minutes walk to the train station. It is 15-20 minutes walk to Royal Holloway University.

SOME OF THE BILLS ARE PAID FOR.
*contact me for more information*

MOVE IN DATE CAN BE ON AS EARLY AS SOON AS THE CONTRACTS ARE SORTED. I have paid a months worth rent and will no longer be there so if the contract is sorted asap, can potentially move in early.

Please don't hesitate to ask questions.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling ahead of results day?

Very Confident (43)
8.05%
Confident (70)
13.11%
Indifferent (75)
14.04%
Unsure (138)
25.84%
Worried (208)
38.95%

Watched Threads