The Student Room Group

Uni Transfer

How do you transfer from year 0 to second year in another Uni. I mean, how do you know how the modules will be compatible. Pls help!!!

Thanks
Original post by Monnique
How do you transfer from year 0 to second year in another Uni. I mean, how do you know how the modules will be compatible. Pls help!!!

Thanks

What subject are you wanting to transfer, and what do you mean by wanting to transfer from year 0 to year 2?...What about year 1?
Reply 2
Original post by Monnique

Thanks

if you mean year0 to year1 then you usually look up the course, email or call the university and go on from there. I don't think you can transfer from year 0 to 2.
You can transfer from qualifying year 1 to ankther year two on very similar(courses), (also similarily ranked universities)
Reply 4
I heard that you can transfer from year O to 2, If that Uni's year one modules are similar to your foundation year. Also the subject is sociology. Thanks😊
You will need to get in contact with the uni you want to transfer to, and they will make the decision about whether your studies so far meet their criteria for direct transfer into second year.
Reply 6
Thanks a bunch!!

Quick Reply