The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pavanbir
Thanks for the info I’ve also assurance role (internship).
Hey, I'm in the middle of applying to an assurance internship too. How did yours go? I'm at the career conversations stage and so scared to start I keep putting it off!
Hello ,I would like to ask you about the test ? How many questions and what kind they were ? I have interview next month?
Original post by Cheramida89
Hello ,I would like to ask you about the test ? How many questions and what kind they were ? I have interview next month?

if by 'interview' you meant 'video interview' / careers conversation stage, mine was a total of 10 questions - might vary depending on the role you're applying for, so pls take it w a grain of salt. Basic questions such as why pwc and why you type of qn, also they'll give you situational judgment questions - think of your experience w time management and team work qualities they're looking for.. total 9qn each given 2min to prepare and 3min to answer, and 1 last question case study (10min to prepare, 5min to answer) - again, the set-up might vary, hope this helps gv an idea of what it looks like. Make sure u gv about 1hr to do this. And good luck!
sorry about your rejection.
Jusrt wondering what did they ask in the video interview?
Original post by jelly1995
ok just heard back- rejected!
Original post by nadklei
Hey, no I haven't heard anything either. Mine didnt go particularly well as I am awful at vid interviews but don't be too worried, I am sure they are just making their way through them all.

Hey,
Have u heard from them? I need to do the video interview for the Assurance grad scheme.
Reply 45
Hey,

I completed my career conversation last week. I´ve applied for the graduate management consulting for spring 2020. Does anyone know how long it takes to hear back and the probability of passing the assessment day (and any recommendations for it?)

Thanks
Hi, i have careers conversation to do for internal audit. how was yours, what kind of questions did they ask
I have the video interview for technology consulting. Any tips?
Hey i was wondering if you still have any of the questions you are offering?

Original post by bankingdonny
Hey guys im looking for PWC's economics video interview questions , i can offer JPM/UBS/ MS (First and second round)/ BNY mellon first round/ FIDELITY/BLACKROCK/BARC/HSBC/MACQ/SC(FIRST ROUND)/RBS/TROWE/EY/S&P/ROTHS (FIRST ROUND)/RBC (FIRST ROUND)/DC advisory first round /Deutsche first round

i also have screenshots of the test for KPMG EY and delloite

lmk, I did these myself and can provide a form of guarantee, thanks
Reply 49
Original post by laurenl96
I have the video interview for technology consulting. Any tips?

Hi I also applied for technology consulting. How is your video interview? I have no idea what kind of questions they will ask me and don't know how to prepare for it. Do you mind sharing some experience with me? Any advice would be appreciated! thank you !
Reply 50
Hi,Can you PM me if any help be provided on PWC recorded interview questions.Thanks.

Latest

Trending

Trending