EPQ title/main thing help - Dark Triad of Personality Disorders + Cluster B

Watch
remiaitman
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi to everybody who was kind-hearted enough to focus on the help part of the title and clicked on this question.

So I'm in my third lesson of my EPQ and I've had an idea of what topic I want to focus on for long prior the beginning of the year; being a main focus on 'The Dark Triad' and a secondary focus on the Cluster B personality disorders (as the DSM describes it, the erratic, emotional and dramatic ones).

All is going well, however I'm now pondering on the distant and seemingly never-ending neurotic thought process leading to the decision of what the hell I should title it.

I know I need to ask an "ethical" question, and was planning without a doubt to include the causes, the details of each one and how they interrelate with eachother, the effects it can have on the individual and others around them, the social stigma and views society has regarding them and whether they are treatable or not, however I'm stuck in a pit of despair regarding what question I should focus on.

I would love, LOVE to know if anybody else has any kind of prior experience with this subject and whether they can provide any input on what I should include within the EPQ and, most importantly, what possible ETHICAL questions I can ask (as the title of the EPQ) with relation to them.

Thank you so much
remiaitman
Rep:
?
Bump plz help im desperate
Rugbee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Its not really clear what you're asking help with. So you've got a title for your topic, you want to talk about each condition (which are?) and how they relate to one another etc BUT don't know what questions to ask????? doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway, who is your audience? who will you be asking questions of ? sufferers? general public?
remiaitman
Rep:
?
(Original post by Rugbee)
Its not really clear what you're asking help with. So you've got a title for your topic, you want to talk about each condition (which are?) and how they relate to one another etc BUT don't know what questions to ask????? doesn't make much sense to me. Anyway, who is your audience? who will you be asking questions of ? sufferers? general public?

have you done an EPQ? and no what I said is that I don't have a title for it; I'm struggling specifically with the title (which is a question). everything I said were the result of sporadic brainstorming. the dark triad are naccicism, machivellianism and psychopathy; with the cluster B personalities being histrionic, narciccistic, borderline and antisocial personality disorders. I need to ask an overall ETHICAL QUESTION (being the title) which will be subject to debate and IN THAT, I will potentially be including everything I've stated in the original post. i feel like you haven't done an epq before because this reply was oddly misguided however thank you anyway
Rugbee
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
You don't need to have done an EPQ to understand the concept of a project or extended project. I work on projects everyday Your question in itself is not terribly clear which is why you have not received many replies. Phrase your questions clearly and you see moe replies..
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (706)
33.93%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (889)
42.72%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.89%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads