The Student Room Group

Subject combination

Hi I'll be doing A levels next year and my exam board will be CIE. I'm interested in reading Law for undergraduate. I'm planning to do Maths, Biology, Law and Economics. Are they enough for me to read Law at uni? The subjects here are very limited and these are what I'm only interested in. Oh and also I'm aiming to study at any Russell Group uni (I'll work hard for this). I really wanna do Eng Lit or History but my college doesn't offer these subjects. What do you guys think? I'm from Malaysia btw. Thank you in advance :smile:

((sorry for my bad english))
(edited 5 years ago)
Original post by yasmine0508
Hi I'll be doing A levels next year and my exam board will be CIE. I'm interested in reading Law for undergraduate. I'm planning to do Maths, Biology, Law and Economics. Are they enough for me to read Law at uni? The subjects here are very limited and these are what I'm only interested in. Oh and also I'm aiming to study at any Rusell Group uni (I'll work hard for this). I really wanna do Eng Lit or History but my college doesn't offer these subjects. What do you guys think? I'm from Malaysia btw. Thank you in advance :smile:

No set A level subjects for Law.

Those are more than adequate.

Dont forget they only need 3 and to do the subjects out of those you can get the best grades in.
Reply 2
Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest