The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Burks97
My portal still says that my application is in for assessment?? I can't refresh my emails any longer!!

Same here! I feel physically sick :frown: well done guys
Original post by Dr Otter
18th January

Daym, that's a good interval for preparation! I really hope you guys smash this interview! :h:
Reply 82
Original post by HannahLo93
Same here! I feel physically sick :frown: well done guys

Do you think they're emailing people by interview days? As in maybe we'll hear by tomorrow?
Original post by Jin3011
Amazing! :h: Have they told you when it is?

Mine is 15th January :smile:
Reply 84
OMGOMGOMGOMG ME TOOOOOO!!!!:eek3:
Reply 85
Has everyone received an email at the same time, or are they still sending them out?? I'm very paranoid :redface:
15th Jan! Hope u hear soon too :h:
Original post by Jin3011
Amazing! :h: Have they told you when it is?
Original post by BethyO
OMGOMGOMGOMG ME TOOOOOO!!!!:eek3:

Congratulations!!! :bban::bban:
Original post by Burks97
Has everyone received an email at the same time, or are they still sending them out?? I'm very paranoid :redface:

I just called, apparently everyone they're still assessing so not everyone will hear back until Christmas O.o
Original post by SadOnions
I just called, apparently everyone they're still assessing so not everyone will hear back until Christmas O.o

Thanks for calling them! Sounds like theyre perhaps sending out in batches maybe? That might be wishful thinking on my part! :s-smilie:
Reply 90
Original post by SadOnions

Ahh more waiting for the rest of us then! I absolutely hate this :frown::frown:
Reply 91
Interview!! Predicted 1st 772 :smile: for 12.15 on the 15th Jan
Reply 92
Hi guys!

Just got an interview !!!!! Didn't get an email but just happened to check my portal and there was invite there! 10am 16th Jan :biggrin: anyone the same day as me???

Also theres barely any details about the interview - has anyone else found that?
Reply 93
Original post by Shimmaraz
Be prepared for a rejection!

I will be mate, thanks for the advice!
Original post by SPhilip
Hi guys!

Just got an interview !!!!! Didn't get an email but just happened to check my portal and there was invite there! 10am 16th Jan :biggrin: anyone the same day as me???

Also theres barely any details about the interview - has anyone else found that?

I got an interview too! 8.15am so I'm glad I live relatively close by...

I imagine they'll send us more information nearer the time.
Reply 95
Original post by SPhilip
Hi guys!

I’m same day and same time! Yeah I thought that! It also mentions nothing about the panel interview? Which I thought was very strange
Original post by br225
I’m same day and same time! Yeah I thought that! It also mentions nothing about the panel interview? Which I thought was very strange

it says 'panel a' on mine but that's the total info.
Interview !!! No email but checked portal and it was there omg ! 16th January 14:10 😃😃 anyone else that time?!
Stats: 750 band 1 1st class biomed xx
(edited 5 years ago)
Reply 98
Original post by Kentbiomedic
Interview !!! No email but checked portal and it was there omg ! 16th January 14:10 😃😃 anyone else that time?!
Stats: 750 band 1 1st class biomed xx

Me!:danceboy: Guess I’ll see you there! X
Reply 99
Original post by br225

It says its 3 hours long so maybe its panel and group? I havent confirmed mine yet as I have to check I can get it off from work but im pretty sure i can cause its quite far in advance.

Latest