The Student Room Group

How can a girl wearing a head scarf find someone?

I'm over 25 and there has been no interest from anyone in me ever. I know I'm not the prettiest girl ever but I'm not really ugly either so surely someone should approach me right? I want to settle down and marry but I haven't met anyone. No one will approach me anyway. I wear a headscarf and don't like Muslim guys. I just don't find them attractive or see myself married to a Muslim guy. What am I supposed to do? I've seen non Muslim guys looking interested in me but no one approached me. Is it because I wear a headscarf? I really want to find someone but it looks like I never will and will be alone forever.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
I'm over 25 and there has been no interest from anyone in me ever. I know I'm not the prettiest girl ever but I'm not really ugly either so surely someone should approach me right? I want to settle down and marry but I haven't met anyone. No one will approach me anyway. I wear a headscarf and don't like Muslim guys. I just don't find them attractive or see myself married to a Muslim guy. What am I supposed to do? I've seen non Muslim guys looking interested in me but no one approached me. Is it because I wear a headscarf? I really want to find someone but it looks like I never will and will be alone forever.

Is this a troll post....? Since when can muslims marry non-muslims?
Most people would think you're a practising Muslim if you wear a headscarf and typically non-Musim men don't approach practising Muslim women.
Reply 3
If you don't want to be with a Muslim guy, you're probably not really a Muslim yourself. In which case, just stop wearing it.
You won’t want to hear this, but taking it off may be your best bet.
maybe you should approach them :wink:
Why do you wear a head scarf then? Actually, what's stopping you from not wearing it? Sounds like you know the solution to your problem so this post is kinda unnecessary :/
Reply 7
Original post by Andrew97
You won’t want to hear this, but taking it off may be your best bet.

There was a similar topic about a year ago, with a hijabi muslim girl wanting male attention but not getting it

i told her to take off the scarf
Original post by ANM775
There was a similar topic about a year ago, with a hijabi muslim girl wanting male attention but not getting it

i told her to take off the damn scarf

it got a lot of reps but the muslims didn't like it and reported me lol

The only time they come out of that ISOC thread is to report people lol
don't like Muslim guys. I just don't find them attractive

All Muslim guys look the same?

Take off your headscarf, open your legs, simple.

Your headscarf suggests your religion is highly important to you, so non Muslim guys are likely to not want to start a relationship with you because they're not part of the religion.

If you want a non Muslim guy you'll probably have to take it off.
Original post by Anonymοοse
All Muslim guys look the same?

Take off your headscarf, open your legs, simple.

looool

You have so many options eg
shaadi.com
youngsinglemuslim.com
imAbrownGIRLbutiLOVEwhiteDIQ.com
You have so many options

shaadi.com lmfaooo
Reply 14
You have so many options eg
shaadi.com
youngsinglemuslim.com
imAbrownGIRLbutiLOVEwhiteDIQ.com

lmao @ that last one
At your cousins house :wink:

Its funny how you say you're not attracted to muslim guys, perhaps you mean the muslim guys you've been exposed to instead of all muslim guys. There are muslim guys even i feel pleasant to look at and I'm a straight guy
Original post by rainclouds-
shaadi.com lmfaooo

Tanks rainy :wink:
Original post by ANM775
lmao @ that last one

:biggrin:
- Wears a headscarf (suggests you respect your religion)
- Wants to marry a non-Muslim (suggests you don’t respect your religion)

Make up your mind!
Original post by Ciel.
Is this a troll post....? Since when can muslims marry non-muslims?

Original post by Randyyy
At your cousins house :wink:

Its funny how you say you're not attracted to muslim guys, perhaps you mean the muslim guys you've been exposed to instead of all muslim guys. There are muslim guys even i feel pleasant to look at and I'm a straight guy

Can someone please tell me what a Muslim guy look like? Muslims can be white, black, asian and green so I don’t understand how she doesn’t find Muslim guys attractive.
Original post by GreenBell
Can someone please tell me what a Muslim guy look like? Muslims can be white, black, asian and green so I don’t understand how she doesn’t find Muslim guys attractive.

Maye she isn't attracted to people who follow the Islamic religion. It's probably a massive turnoff since she doesn't seem very dedicated to her religion. I myself am not attracted to devoutly religious people if I know they are from the get go. It screams incompatibility down the line.

Quick Reply

Latest